Joe petrino

attentiongetter92

I guess you guys heard about him wrecking his bike? Wellllll apparently his original statement of "I was by myself" was slightly a lie because, he had a volleyball chick on the back giving him a handie which in turn led to him becoming, um, distracted and thus losing control. No protection on at all.

Ahh, well shit... Their names are so similar lol. Pa tur no. pa tri no only a 1 letter difference... but Bobby and Joe? Lol, thats way off. Although I do find it weird a Joe? Patrino crashed yesterday on.the track(read.it on the rss feed.of this forum) and that he posted Joe instead of Bobby.... If jm making any sense lol, been.drinkin so it makes sense to me :lol:

Wow didnt realize he was dead. I kinda feel bad bout what I said now, I dont really wish harm upon others unless they truly deserve it. Although if the allegations were true then we are better.off without a person like that in this world. And if they were false than the last few months of.his life must have been heartbreaking.

Wow didnt realize he was dead. I kinda feel bad bout what I said now, I dont really wish harm upon others unless they truly deserve it. Although if the allegations were true then we are better.off without a person like that in this world. And if they were false than the last few months of.his life must have been heartbreaking.

You Dick!

You know Joe Pa didn't do anything to anyone, right? His deal was he didn't tell the police about the other guy messing around with kids. He told his boss, but that was it. At least that's how I understand it.

You know Joe Pa didn't do anything to anyone, right? His deal was he didn't tell the police about the other guy messing around with kids. He told his boss, but that was it. At least that's how I understand it.

I thought the guy your.talking about was sandusky or whatever? since sandusky was in trouble too and I thought he was the head guy that got in trouble for not turning in paterno? I could be wrong aswell cuz the whole situation and all the reports were so fucking confusing.... There was a 3rd guy involved aswell but no clue in here where he comes into this whole thing.

Oh wait... Sandusky is the boss(innocent)? Patornor is the coach(innocent)? And the third guy ? is the ? Is gulity? Shit, if it wasnt 2:30 am ide go look this up online, but 8am comes early + I have confused myself enough for now lol.

Oh wait... Sandusky is the boss(innocent)? Patornor is the coach(innocent)? And the third guy ? is the ? Is gulity? Shit, if it wasnt 2:30 am ide go look this up online, but 8am comes early + I have confused myself enough for now lol.

For your edification:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky#Child_sexual_abuse_charges

Jerry Sandusky is the accused kiddie-fiddler.

Joe Paterno was the long-time coach of Penn State football who was one link in a chain of reporting that started with a direct witness to one of the alleged crimes, went through Paterno and up through the university management - but not to police. Everyone in that chain of reporting is accused of failing to report the incident to police.

You have to be careful, when blindly issuing condemnations of child sex offenders, that you know who you are talking about. Joe Paterno is very different from Bobby Petrino. And it's more than 1 letter difference.