SCORE!!! Most of My Gear in One Trip!

JohnG

So, sometimes C-list comes thru with bonus'... not always but this time it did! Been looking for riding gear, since I gave mine away to my stepson when he decided to start riding. Found a Joe Rocket jacket with gloves advertised. Thought the jacket would be too big but arranged a meeting anyway.

Turns out the jacket is a near perfect fit. "Maybe" a very little too big in the shoulders, but I would have to buy off the rack to get a better fit! The gloves, never worn for riding, are snug like they should be and will stretch a little with wear - perfect!

Then, the guy pulls out the unexpected bonus. A Shoei RF1000 in matching colors! I thought, no way dude... This surely won't fit me. I've got a pretty big melon at 7 5/8 - 7 3/4 and have had trouble with fit in the stores! Guess what? Another perfect fit... I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. All this gear for a hundred and fitty... :bow:

Now the search for pants and boots! :D

Great catch, John...that thing ready to ride yet? take her down the street (to my house) and stretch the legs.

I "could" ride it, but I won't. I'm off all next week and between finishing the remodel at the house and working on the bike I hope to be riding it by the weekend.

Tomorrow I'm pulling the rear wheel and will try to take the rim somewhere to be repaired if possible.