Cornhole boards

abdecal

Can anyone make cornhole boards? I've been tossing around the idea to make decals to put on cornhole boards to sell custom boards but I am not proficient in any sense with tools, only computers.

Or if someone wants to start their own business I can make a website and provide the decals to put on them. Would make a great partnership!

I can also cut templates that can be placed on the boards and the designs can be painted on them or burned onto them.

a lot of people who make quality cornhole boards like to stain them or hand paint them....nothing against your decals, but its like putting ketchup on steak....not saying you wont find someone, but everyone i know that makes them takes great pride in doing them on their own and painting them

a lot of people who make quality cornhole boards like to stain them or hand paint them....nothing against your decals, but its like putting ketchup on steak....not saying you wont find someone, but everyone i know that makes them takes great pride in doing them on their own and painting them

That makes sense. I guess it would be more of me cutting out templates to be painted onto them.

That makes sense. I guess it would be more of me cutting out templates to be painted onto them.

this would work much better. Decals would make the surface un-uniform and slicker in places.

If we weren't 200 miles apart, I would take you up on this. I've made 4 or 5 sets of regulation sized cornhole boards, and have gotten pretty good at it.

My sister-in-law paints them. She does okay. Far better than I would.

• 4 weeks later...

on this note, anyone know anybody in NEO that can make good boards for like $100? I can't stand those junk ones they sell at dicks and what not. Its time I broke down and bought some but I'm sort of picky lol

on this note, anyone know anybody in NEO that can make good boards for like $100? I can't stand those junk ones they sell at dicks and what not. Its time I broke down and bought some but I'm sort of picky lol

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/2988432011.html

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/spo/2992384419.html

and there are a ton more in cleveland area on CL