got rid of the zx12

fattyona12

bike looks nice bro!

not to throw your thread completely off topic...

but, is that a softtail or hardtail? and can someone explain the difference? :dunno:

A hardtail has no rear suspension and a softtail does. You'll see a lot of softtails though that are designed to hide it so they look like a hardtail. I just had this discussion with about 7 Harley guys on Sunday. I told them I still believe it's a code for their Harley induced gheyness.

A hardtail has no rear suspension and a softtail does. You'll see a lot of softtails though that are designed to hide it so they look like a hardtail. I just had this discussion with about 7 Harley guys on Sunday. I told them I still believe it's a code for their Harley induced gheyness.

:werd:

Thanks all...being 300lbs. I just got sick of arms going numb on the 12. I am sure i will miss it some. In answer to questions. Its a softtail. It cost 20g. I have a 10 second mustang so i can have the speed thrill any time. I just wanted a cruiser for a change. thanks all. I will post up pics of my exact one soon...as soon as its not in the snow..lol.