Mushy Video VFR Love

NinjaDoc

Doc... I forgot to mention this yesterday... you should have a spanner tool in your bike's tool kit. I looked for one' date=' but didn't find it. Also, in your owner's manual it should describe how to set that rear preload. It's very easy to do. If you don't have the tools, you can get them from any Honda shop.[/quote']

I think I might stop being a lazy moron and finally do this with mine and see what sort of difference it makes. I don't even have a clue what its currently set at

thx every one, much appreciated

Paul i will give it a try. as of now i think the suspension feels to be at the right setting since i dont feel any problems. And the tires must be awesome, i havent put it to full test since i was riding like a scary cat coz the wind was tossing me around.

Nice bike doc! One of my favs...u sell the monster yet? Also, what do u hv ur gps attached with?

thx 600zz, nope not yet :p

GPS attached with suction mount itself, i use it only when going in city or something hence only few hours of charge needed and hence no wires.

thx 600zz, nope not yet :p

GPS attached with suction mount itself, i use it only when going in city or something hence only few hours of charge needed and hence no wires.

Be careful with that, the windscreen vibrates a good bit. Remind me next time an ill show you my set up you might like

thx guys, bad do you use a ram hold? i couldent justify getting a ram system when the gps itself costs only so much. The screen does vibrate like crazy thou and hands do feel some vibration. Just put on some grip puppies will see how it works out

bad, i guess we gonna have one more vfr join the club soon :p right mykill

thx guys, bad do you use a ram hold? i couldent justify getting a ram system when the gps itself costs only so much. The screen does vibrate like crazy thou and hands do feel some vibration. Just put on some grip puppies will see how it works out

bad, i guess we gonna have one more vfr join the club soon :p right mykill

yea mines a ram system. My whole setup was like $80 but that included the tank bolt mount, the arm, the cradle as well as my powerlet and cord charging cord for the gps

oh i know...he told me. I hopefully pushed him over the edge to pick it up and get his ass to bring it to Deals Gap

oh i know...he told me. I hopefully pushed him over the edge to pick it up and get his ass to bring it to Deals Gap

Ya.....you did :D should have it in a few weeks if everything goes as planned. I dont know about taking it to Deals Gap yet...Ill have to get some serious seat time on it to see what its got beforehand to see what its got.

Ya.....you did :D should have it in a few weeks if everything goes as planned. I dont know about taking it to Deals Gap yet...Ill have to get some serious seat time on it to see what its got beforehand to see what its got.

Excellent! Takes a bit to get used to with it being a bit wider and heavier but once you do you'll never look back

Dac the vfr in your gallery looks so neat, very good bike

Mykill you should try a ride on the vfr, I felt it was very under powered compared to the zx6r but I only need that much, may be you won't feel the same way

Plus bad was a huge influence in me getting the vfr as well :D

Mykill you should try a ride on the vfr, I felt it was very under powered compared to the zx6r but I only need that much, may be you won't feel the same way

Plus bad was a huge influence in me getting the vfr as well :D

With it being a V4 the power delivery is a bit different. It definitely feels slower than an inline 600 but once you get used to it I actually prefer it because I'm slow and like the low end torque to help my corner exit catch up speed lol

I've literally only ever been on 1 ride where I wish it had more power but we were doing stupid shit and I was trying to keep up with a gsxr 750 on a straight

I think the power will be sufficient. I have wanted one for awhile and getting a good deal to try it out. If its not what I wanted then onto something else but as long as the handling is ok then It should be fine. Ill still have the RR when needed :)