Anyone interested in taking the concealed carry class this Saturday with me?

Casper

I was debating going, but getting up at 4am to drive down and getting home at midnight is rough. If it was more bike suitable weather, I would be more likely to ride. Plus missing an auctions with a few firearms, and my nephew's first kindergarten concert.

Awesome. Anyone else?

I registered. I don't know how everyone looks like. So look out for me, and say hi. I'll be in the oldest loudest white volvo station wagon you've ever seen/heard. (hole in pipe). Im asian, but im not gonna front, I resemble the indian guys that work in I.T. lol..

• Upvote 1

If we get another group together I need to get my pops in. 1 day class is the only way to go. Mansfield only seems to have 2 days and that doesnt work as they are too active in Church.

I liked the 2 day. I didn't think it would be agood idea to handle a gun after 10-12 hrs of class time. Just didn't seem safe, just my preference.

The class covers safe handling and gun fit, selection.

This class is only covering what is needed to get your license.

It's really up to you to improve your knowledge of the law and your proficiency with firearms.

I liked the 2 day. I didn't think it would be agood idea to handle a gun after 10-12 hrs of class time. Just didn't seem safe, just my preference.

my class was a 1 day. We were in the class for 4 hours, range for 2 then class for another 4.

If you can't handle a gun safely after sitting on your ass bored all day, you have bigger issues IMO

I pm'd Goldie but I've been looking for a class closer to West side of Columbus. Casper, let me know if you register for another class. If I'd seen this yesterday I'd have called you. :)

Yes. Best course in the city I can reccomend right now.

They provide Pistol and Ammo for the course. It's included in the price. .22 semi autos.

Also the range they use is a bit rustic. Wear appropriate footwear. Not stiletto heels as I've seen some wear. I'm talking about Tbutera. :D

But really it's an outdoor range. You may be standing in some mud/muck.

They put new stone down at the range. There was people wearing white shoes. LOL

There is a class (1 day) located at the Buck Creek Carryout and they also sell guns along with accesories. When I took the class it was $75, you needed your own firearm and 200 rds. It was informative and fun day at the range they have access to. It's located close to Springfield, Ohio and instructed by a couple of nice guys. They'll help you if necessary to pass the course (which isnt hard)! Just google the name, Buck Creek Carryout, and give em a call for days and time!

• 2 weeks later...