$229.46 in pizza!? Oh man, I better cancel that one!

Casper

Got this email:

You've just ordered pizza from our site Pizza Chicken Supreme with extras:- Pork- Pepperoni- Green Peppers- Onions- Easy On Cheese- No SaucePizza Supreme with extras:- Pork- Pineapple- Jalapenos- Extra Cheese- Easy On SaucePizza Hawaiian Luau with extras:- Chicken- Bacon Pieces- Jalapenos- No Cheese- Extra SauceDrinks- Limonade x 6- Dr. Pepper x 2- Schweppes x 2Total Charge:229.46$ If you haven't made the order and it's a fraud case, please follow the link and cancel the order. CANCEL ORDER NOW! If you don't do that shortly, the order will be confirmed and delivered to you. With Respect OSVALDO`s Pizzeria

You've just ordered pizza from our site

Pizza Chicken Supreme with extras:- Pork- Pepperoni- Green Peppers- Onions- Easy On Cheese- No SaucePizza Supreme with extras:- Pork- Pineapple- Jalapenos- Extra Cheese- Easy On SaucePizza Hawaiian Luau with extras:- Chicken- Bacon Pieces- Jalapenos- No Cheese- Extra SauceDrinks- Limonade x 6- Dr. Pepper x 2- Schweppes x 2Total Charge:229.46$

If you haven't made the order and it's a fraud case, please follow the link and cancel the order.

CANCEL ORDER NOW!

If you don't do that shortly, the order will be confirmed and delivered to you.

With Respect

OSVALDO`s Pizzeria

I obviously edited the link. I no longer feel sorry for the saps who fall for this crap.

There are no scams on the internet :rolleyes: and everything you see is true :rolleyes:

And if you type your password into a thread here then the forum software wiill blank it out for everyone except yourself.

Like this: My password is ********.

EDIT: My password looks normal to me. You guys should just see a row of asterisks.

Edited by Scruit

And if you type your password into a thread here then the forum software wiill blank it out for everyone except yourself.

EDIT: My password looks normal to me. You guys should just see a row of asterisks.

Hmm let me try my password - TinypEnis62Rr well if this doesnt work and someome logs on my account ill just laugh :)

Ihatedabrits

Did it work?

:lol:

I love it...I pull little jokes like this on the kid..