E-Z Up Sierra II™ Canopy$59.99 Store Pick Up @ Se

Bad324

watch yourself with those models that have the legs slanting outward instead of standing vertically.

They need to be anchored at the feet. Holding them down with straps to the corners tends to spread the legs and break the damn thing.

And that might be an 8x8 canopy with a 10x10 footprint. Still a good deal for EZ-UP brand, but I think the 10x10 with vertical legs are much more durable if you plan on using it a lot.

Yeah we debate this everytime and everyone has mixed feelings. For the price, I'd def get one if I neede one. Actually I might just for a spare. I have the exact model, got it at KROGER clearence 2 years ago, been using it for 2 years, concerts, tailgating, trackdays/racing, still looks brand new.

Redkow is right they do need more anchoring, but for 20 you can get these nifty sand disc from Dicks, which I've had for 5 years now and hold up great.

Of course the Ez Up brand and stuff like that are nicer, with thicker leg metal, thicker canvas, but when it's said and done, I have yet to see one that held up any better than the 2 cheapies Ive had. If I hadn't dropped one off the bed of my truck I would still be using that from 5 years ago. And I still used it 3 times after that, then said forget it.

Dude shit, this includes a 1/2 wall too, yeah I will be hitting sears for one of these. That's a 20 add on usually.

Edited by madcat6183
Info