Romney and firearms

Casper

I'm really sick of the lesser of two evils vote. Why don't the conservatives select a CONSERVATIVE to run instead of a Progressive?

Agreed. I did not vote for Romney in the primary, but that ship has sailed now. So we must choose from the ballet as presented.

ballet = ballerinas dancing

ballot = voting mechanism

Other than that I agree with you :D

One vote here for Natalie Portman. I can give fuckall what she thinks of guns. :takeit:

I wouldnt be freaking over Romney and gun laws. He is a typical political wind sock and will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear to get elected. - Trouble is, I have no idea what he stands for.

Depends on the day and who he is talking to.

LoL... Ever hear of Ron Paul? The GOP doesn't want a conservative. They have to pander to the oppressed religious right. If not.. they lose money' date=' votes and spend eternity in hell.

[/b']

Ok, please explain to me how Mitt Romney appeals to the Christian Right? :confused:

Well' date=' you got me there. Mitt might as well be a fucking atheist, with that false religion he is part of.

Typically, the GOP is a big christian right ball-cupper. Don't tell me I'm wrong.. because you know I'm not.[/quote']

I would have to say you are wrong. Religion gets brought into every presidential election on both sides. Typically, with both candidates claiming to be "Christian." Look at Kennedy and Obama.

For God's sake vote for Obama...Romney is going to take your guns and your god.Besides,remember the last election... the lunatic fringe had some folks thinking Obama was going to take your guns and ammo,did that happen?

Just vote Obama and keep your guns and God.

For God's sake vote for Obama...Romney is going to take your guns and your god.Besides,remember the last election... the lunatic fringe had some folks thinking Obama was going to take your guns and ammo,did that happen?

Just vote Obama and keep your guns and God.

Lololol I like this guy.