More snow GRRRRRRRR

crb

I guess the bike will be staying in the garage since its gonna snow Monday. I was hoping to get my 17 sighted in again too, but I'm not treaking out to the range in snow, its almost may what the heck..........

Eh I was expecting it. Not that I want it but I wouldve been shocked if it didnt at least one more time.

I know me too, but I wanted to get the bike out, hit the range, and a little trailer maintenance before vacation in a week. Oh well at least the plow and spreader are still on the atv although apparently I need to fix the tire.

Edited by crb

I k ow me too, but I wanted to get the bike out, hit the range, and a little trailer maintenance before vacation in a week. Oh well at least the plow and spreader are still on the arc although apparently I need to fix the tire.

I gotcha, hopefully it wont stick and will be very mild.

More.snow?.ehh this.has.been.a.geeat year, cant say I would be mad.at.snow hell its only.stuck..to.the.roads 1.day.this entire year here in dayton. Snowed 1 other time.enough to.stick.to.the.grass.and.cars, but melted quick and we had maybe 1-2 other days with just flurries :) ide love to see.every year this nice in ohio.

I saw bikes all year long(every.month) from last spring till now. So for those.that didnt mind riding.in the cold(but not.too cold) this has.been an awesome year and we really.cant be mad.

More.snow?.ehh this.has.been.a.geeat year, cant say I would be mad.at.snow hell its only.stuck..to.the.roads 1.day.this entire year here in dayton. Snowed 1 other time.enough to.stick.to.the.grass.and.cars, but melted quick and we had maybe 1-2 other days with just flurries :) ide love to see.every year this nice in ohio.

I saw bikes all year long(every.month) from last spring till now. So for those.that didnt mind riding.in the cold(but not.too cold) this has.been an awesome year and we really.cant be mad.

A little more snow December-February wouldn't have hurt my feelings just to kill the bugs.

I hope you are using a phone. If not, you need to sue your teachers.

I hope you are using a phone. If not, you need to sue your teachers.

Yup, always on my phone.

A little more snow December-February wouldn't have hurt my feelings just to kill the bugs.

Aint that the truth bugs were bad this year, I had trouble keeping em out the house.

I never put my bikes up for the year this year. I was riding the dr in the snow a few times. But yeah we are gonna have a bad year with the bugs since the lake never froze over and it never stayed cold long enough to freeze them up. This summer is gonna be bad for bugs.