"Now thats justice for Trayvon."

Casper

to me racist means you hate them just because they are black, chinese, mexican, jewish or whatever

and it goes back to my point that I don't hate people based on color, race or religion and that my hate is based solely upon actions attitudes and behaviors. I have friends that are all kinds of races, colors and religions as well but that doesn't immediately adjudicate you of being a racist IMO. My favorite thing is hearing "im not racist because I have "black/chinese/mexican/eskimo" friend. Always gives me a giggle

Lol, that answers my question :) I guess slurs only make strangers perceive you as a racist, when they provokes your actions as a man who doesnt give a fuck and sais the most offensive think can think of, which in return they over react, which leads to an altercation of some aort, at which point both parties are guilty because the first paty couldnt stop when you asked them nice the first time.

Sorry, was reminiscing about an incident last week at the movie theaters, im sure you can figure it out based on the stereotypes.

also, I really really really hope Zimmerman gets off scott free and these animals show why they should be deported. If you're gonna act and treat my country like its a 3rd world one, we should deport you to a 3rd world country instead of jailing them and housing them on the taxpayers dime

This isn't the first backlash, two black kids set a white boy ON FIRE in his front yard just for being white. A buddy of mine at work who is black tried to argue with me about the trayvon case. I asked him why there wasn't a big media frenzy when a black guy murders a white guy and he started to say something, realized it was racist and walked away.

This isn't the first backlash, two black kids set a white boy ON FIRE in his front yard just for being white. A buddy of mine at work who is black tried to argue with me about the trayvon case. I asked him why there wasn't a big media frenzy when a black guy murders a white guy and he started to say something, realized it was racist and walked away.

About the kid being set on fire:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17048649/teens-set-13-year-old-student-on-fire

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17260926/mother-of-teen-who-claims-set-on-fire-says-were-being-brushed-off

also, I really really really hope Zimmerman gets off scott free

That's a pretty bold statement without knowing the facts.

I trust the news media to report the complete, accurate story about as far as I can throw my TV. (and i'm talking my old-school 32" tube-TV that weighed a clean 70 lbs., and there was no good way to grab for a decent toss)

The notion that beating someone up is "justice" for anyone else in an unrelated incident is just stupid.

We'll see what details come out on this latest case. "he asked some kids playing basketball to quiet down." If that's all he did, then cool. But if it comes out that this cranky white guy started yelling racial slurs at some black kids playing hoops at a reasonable hour, and maybe threatened them, or flashed a pistol or something, then all bets are off. Being an ignorant asshole defies the boundaries of race, color, religion, national origin, economic class, political affiliation, etc.

You just can't make any kind of bold call until you know all the facts.

Good! so some black people DO get it.

Like this guy. he's more conservative than I am!

http://youtu.be/WpUAFGqwiJY

• Upvote 1

That's a pretty bold statement without knowing the facts.

i literally didn't read any of the rest of your post as you took what you quoted out of context. Regardless of what the ruling is, there is no logical reason to riot and loot

and now to turn this racist since someone will call it that...you didn't see rich suburban people rioting when OJ got off did you?

Im confused... Why does everyone keep mentioning white people? Is zimmermann white? He looks like a mexican... And blacks and mexicans dont get along... Infact black and any race are less likely to get.along than any other one race... Idk why, thats just the way it is. Cant fix stupid.

Well I do know why, but I dont want to get into it.

J/k,, ya I do.

1) poorly educated

2) no daddy

3) poverty

4) peer pressure

5) racist(of everyone I know, blacks and itilans are the most racist, but I think blacks are slightly more racist)

6) reputation (its cool to be a total n......)

7) it builds their self esteeme

8) ..... The list goes on and on,

and now to turn this racist since someone will call it that...you didn't see rich suburban people rioting when OJ got off did you?

Black people love to riot and make a huge scene over nothing. again poorly educated and living in poverty, its their way to fit in with other blacks... Stereo types are true for a reason as it applies to most people of a certain background.... Not all, but most.

Example- its like girls LOVE DRAMA, not all of em do, but most of them do, why? us men may never understand, but we accept the fact that this is how.things are.

Black people love to riot and make a huge scene over nothing. again poorly educated and living in poverty, its their way to fit in with other blacks... Stereo types are true for a reason as it applies to most people of a certain background.... Not all, but most.

Example- its like girls LOVE DRAMA, not all of em do, but most of them do, why? us men may never understand, but we accept the fact that this is how.things are.

Your brush is a bit broad.

Good! so some black people DO get it.

Like this guy. he's more conservative than I am!

http://youtu.be/WpUAFGqwiJY

I agree. Is that other guy one of the black panther leaders, or just some idiot? If he doesnt want to live in america LEAVE, we dont want you here either. I love my country, hate the people in it and our government, but love my country none the less.