"Now thats justice for Trayvon."

Casper

GTFO with your long ponytail hair and peace and love hippie rhetoric!

You fail. The long hair is about a month gone. Keep up on FB. :nono:

Ok people, this is getting stupid. There are some very cool riders on here from all segments of the color wheel. I've lived long enough to know that there are great people of all colors and lazy fucks/thugs as well. Let's stop the generalizations.

We even let Uncle Punk (aka. Black Tod) on here! :lol:

Wow, I leave for lunch and this thread explodes. I lived in the hood for a few years (mason park area, akron, roselawn ave) had all black neighbors, some of which sold crack, and I managed to get along with everyone....how did. I do it? Minded my own business, always put extra chicken on the bbq and cleaned my sks on the front porch every Sunday...i also owned a 7 ft red tail boa at the time, and would hang out with her wrapped around my shoulders. Nobody messes with the crazy skinheaded snake handling white boy, idgaf what neighborhood it is.

Exarch......you are a post whore.....holyfuck!!!!:eek: And you are just all over the place in "all" your posts and your mind wanders like crazy, sometimes keeping your mouth shut would be really wise. It is more than Ok to not feel the need to comment on everything, you just don't know when to stop sometimes. Not meaning to sound like a dickhead, but damn!:postwhore:

Exarch......you are a post whore.....holyfuck!!!!:eek: And you are just all over the place in "all" your posts and your mind wanders like crazy, sometimes keeping your mouth shut would be really wise. It is more than Ok to not feel the need to comment on everything, you just don't know when to stop sometimes. Not meaning to sound like a dickhead, but damn!:postwhore:

+1, kid went from newb to senior member in like, a week. I understand you have a lot of time at work, so do I. You don't need to spend it constantly posting on OR, go to the men's room and rub one out or something.

+1, kid went from newb to senior member in like, a week. I understand you have a lot of time at work, so do I. You don't need to spend it constantly posting on OR, go to the men's room and rub one out or something.

Sure I do

http://ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91101

I literally have nothing else better to do than browse OR all day, I may make some(alot) of dumb comments now.and.then(all the time) but I am helping casper achieve a goal ( http://ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=91218

So we're over 800,000 posts. Wow. At this rate, we should hit 1,000,000 posts sometime next summer (ish). I'm looking for suggestions. What should we do when we hit 1,000,000 posts?
) and i dont have a negative attitude(except on touchy subjects, such as this.one)
Well, ive managed to hold and retain the post whore.achievement.since like day 3 and im well aware.of.that.... Yes my.mind does wander.and i.type like a zombie, im cooped up in a shack all day. And yes.i.comment on anything that peaks my interest, why? Idk,, I just do, boredom I guess... Edited by Exarch

I lived in the hood for a few years (mason park area, akron, roselawn ave) had all black neighbors, some of which sold crack, and I managed to get along with everyone....how did. I do it? Minded my own business, always put extra chicken on the bbq and cleaned my sks on the front porch every Sunday...

There's a difference between living there and clearly being out of place there.

Poor folk don't go out of their way to shit on other poor folk. You're "one of them." I'm not saying they won't take advantage if you give them an opportunity or a reason, but no one wants to be at war with their neighborhood.

keeping to yourself goes a long way. It's just a difficult balance of looking the other way, and not coming across as weak. I'd never make it known than I had anything but cheap-ass guns in a poor neighborhood. Never let poor people know you have anything worth taking. Rule #1 of living in a shitty neighborhood...

There's a difference between living there and clearly being out of place there.

wrong... The difference is knowing you have to live there instead of just being out of place. Its a mental difference, not a physical difference

Poor folk don't go out of their way to shit on other poor folk. You're "one of them."

strike 2 they do and he is not 'one of them'

I'm not saying they won't take advantage if you give them an opportunity or a reason

this is correct

but no one wants to be at war with their neighborhood.

youd be surprised

keeping to yourself goes a long way. It's just a difficult balance of looking the other way, and not coming across as weak. I'd never make it known than I had anything but cheap-ass guns in a poor neighborhood. Never let poor people know you have anything worth taking. Rule #1 of living in a shitty neighborhood...

I would agree with all of this, except its not the #1 most important thing

Bolds and.he knows.what.he had to.do, after all he came out still alive. When shtf in the ghetto and your white a gun isnt going to stop anyone from taking your life at a moments notice or think twice about breaking jnto your house.

Hell when I was jumped by 6 black guys(was supposed to be 1v1, learned my lesson about how they fight the hard way) I got my payback(stupid move on my part, but got respect for having balls and not.snitching when the cops came) I still had to live with those guys and didnt let it get to me. hell I even ended up hanging out with em cuz they respected I didnt back down and didnt snitch, Its shit like that that is important in the ghetto if your white, cuz if you slip up your fucked.

Im not trying to sound like a bad ass, I was scared shitliss, I knew I was gunna get my ass stomped, but I knew it woulda been 10x worse if I tried to run. suberbian rules do not apply to the ghetto, some manage to get out, some never get out. Although I dont understand why people are proud to be from the ghetto and never want to leave, that boggles my mind :dunno:

Bolds and.he knows.what.he had to.do, after all he came out still alive. When shtf in the ghetto and your white a gun isnt going to stop anyone from taking your life at a moments notice or think twice about breaking jnto your house.

Hell when I was jumped by 6 black guys(was supposed to be 1v1, learned my lesson about how they fight the hard way) I got my payback(stupid move on my part, but got respect for having balls and not.snitching when the cops came) I still had to live with those guys and didnt let it get to me. hell I even ended up hanging out with em cuz they respected I didnt back down and didnt snitch, Its shit like that that is important in the ghetto if your white, cuz if you slip up your fucked.

Im not trying to sound like a bad ass, I was scared shitliss, I knew I was gunna get my ass stomped, but I knew it woulda been 10x worse if I tried to run. suberbian rules do not apply to the ghetto, some manage to get out, some never get out. Although I dont understand why people are proud to be from the ghetto and never want to leave, that boggles my mind :dunno:

It's okay you don't sound bad ass. You sound like you got jumped in and became the crews bitch. :rolleyes:

This really needed to be said. Sadly, he does not care what anyone else thinks. I am sure he is one of those people who just likes to listen to himself talk.

This really needed to be said. Sadly, he does not care what anyone else thinks. I am sure he is one of those people who just likes to listen to himself talk.

he set an OR record...700 posts, and not a single one that makes any sense without being read 30-40 times

• Upvote 1

he set an OR record...700 posts, and not a single one that makes any sense without being read 30-40 times

I completely agree, and yet he says this:

edit- Hard to believe I got a 100% on my english placement test and was put into honors englishes classes in college... :dunno:

Again, I completely agree. (It is VERY hard to believe).

I'm staying out of this. I'm already look at as the O.R. token redneck.

I will say that I believe this is our generations Rodney King and it will probably lead to some riots. The way that Al, Jessie, and the new black panthers have have everyone stirred up into a nice frothy shit soup they stand to benefit financially after all this.

Black, white, brown, purple all bleed the same, we are all homosapians end of story. Not sure if the little green people who stick probes up hilbilly's ass' bleed the same color though. Anyone been ads probed by a marshian willing to confirm what color they bleed?

Black, white, brown, purple all bleed the same, we are all homosapians end of story. Not sure if the little green people who stick probes up hilbilly's ass' bleed the same color though. Anyone been ads probed by a marshian willing to confirm what color they bleed?

:dunno: they erase your memory after they anal probe you, although bits and pieces arnt.fully erased.