Private Messaging Problem

imprez55

I logged on just a couple minutes ago and the standard pop-up saying I had a PM came up, however, it had the title of my 2nd most recent PM (04-16) and not the current one. At the very bottom of my inbox list there is a PM that is not read, that I cannot click on, with the time and date on the same line, from "07:00 PM12-31-1969". I still have the 1 new notification thing as well as it saying that I have an unread private message but I cannot access it. :confused:

I actually got Casper's PM, but I still can't view the one by redkow and I still have the one from 1969. It might be ok for now, but if it happened once it could happen again.

One silly question, you might have checked it already, is your inbox full by any chance

Nope, I still have 9 more slots so it shouldn't even be an issue of being close to the quota.

ba dum TSH!

get it, his pm's are broke... ha haha ha...

ha.

:nono::lol:
That's as bad as the phone company telling you to call them when the phone service isn't working. :)

They aren't broke, he has one PM that's corrupt. That's it. :nono:

My Droid used to fake a message like that. But it went away after one of the Droid updates.

errr, the Droid wouldn't open one anyway... it might now, can't remember.

Can't open mine either. It says I have new messages but won't let me read them.

Don't worry, Casper will PM you to help :trollface:

I still have that one BTW, I did PM you back but I don't know if you got it.