Anyone Interested?

grapesmuggler27

I'm sure there will be other teams who have that same mentality. Just be prepared for a couple of groups that take it seriously, practice regularly, and have a legit pitching rotation.

I found out the hard way that it's not very fun to get no-hit in whiffle ball by a team of 5.

man I wish I lived that way I would totally be down. We used to have a legit Whiffle Ball league INSIDE our drycleaning store back in high school with the other stores in our strip mall

My buddy learned to be a pretty sick pitcher and took a bit to get used to hitting off him but after a lil practice it isn't so bad. Fun as hell! I might go buy a set now for the hell of it and see if I can still throw a wicked slider. That and a cutter were the only pitches I could throw with any accuracy lol

I've seen these guys in action and agree with Red. I was actually pretty good at baseball and went fairly far and almost tried out for the Reds. That being said, I got my ass handed to me in this by a great pitcher...

I'd be game to try though!! I may have a solid guy to come along also. Same deal with him except he did go to college and did accept the scholarships he received vs. what I chose... He was also All State and would be able to provide solid play...

Just need more info...

I've seen these guys in action and agree with Red. I was actually pretty good at baseball and went fairly far and almost tried out for the Reds. That being said, I got my ass handed to me in this by a great pitcher...

Ironically enough the only person I could never hit off of was a friend who never played a day of baseball in his life but he knew physics real damn well :lol: