Kill 77 people get 21 years in prison?

CoolWhip

His statement said they deserved to be there. I disagree' date=' and so does a giant pile of the population. Now, whether or not Tom agrees/disagrees is up in the air, but I could give a fuck what your opinion is.[/quote']

Never said deserved, and that's probably not my decision. But I would probably agree with the general public that there are too many there. The result is typical, which is to let some go. That's an on going trend, since society can't afford large numbers of incarcerated.

The mystery is why it can't be done right in the first place.

This just in: Other countries have completely different ways of dealing with the incarceration and rehabilitation of inmates than the US.

You know what the bigger joke is? The US has 10 PERCENT of the population, 30 MILLION people, currently behind bars in a prison system that's being used as a profit generator instead of a rehabilitation area. Maybe Norway's on to something.

Yeah, a guy who shoots 77 children is gonna bounce right back to being a model citizen when he gets out.

The better question is, what kind of fucked up society WANTS to rehabilitate a monster like that?

Not an admirable one.

Yeah, a guy who shoots 77 children is gonna bounce right back to being a model citizen when he gets out.

The better question is, what kind of fucked up society WANTS to rehabilitate a monster like that?

Not an admirable one.

Sounds like you really, really, really must hate our country then.

Maybe not so much with mass murderers, but moreso with child molesters and sex offenders, they tend to get off lightly.

Sounds like you really, really, really must hate our country then.

Maybe not so much with mass murderers, but moreso with child molesters and sex offenders, they tend to get off lightly.

casper how much to temporarily or even permanently ban him? Set your price I'm sure we can take up a collection.

Or exarch would you mind threatening a forum member? Please? Just pretends he is your boss.

Normal people speed right?

Do it fast enough and your going to get reckless driving.

Yup 25+mph is wreckless op. Your gunna lose your licenses for a wreckless op, not go to prison. I said normal people dont normally repeatedly break a law that would land them in prison. Speeding tickets are 1 thing that wont land you in prison, therefor it really doesnt matter how many you accumulate in a lifetime. Getting a wreckless op is another and most people dont go that fast again after their first wreckless op cuz they realize how harsh the punishment is.

Edited by Exarch

casper how much to temporarily or even permanently ban him? Set your price I'm sure we can take up a collection.

Or exarch would you mind threatening a forum member? Please? Just pretends he is your boss.

I dont break any forum rules. But hey he said it not me, not my fault he hates our country. This stuff happens everywhere, its not gunna change.

Edited by Exarch

Yup 25+mph is wreckless op. Your gunna lose your licenses for a wreckless op, not go to prison. I said normal people dont normally repeatedly break a law that would land them in prison. Speeding tickets are 1 thing that wont land you in prison, therefor it really doesnt matter how many you accumulate in a lifetime. Getting a wreckless op is another and most people dont go that fast again after their first wreckless op cuz they realize how harsh the punishment is.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Depending on the number of prior traffic violations in the past 12 months, some traffic tickets can be enhanced to more serious misdemeanors which carry the possibility of a jail sentence.
4511.20 Operation in willful or wanton disregard of the safety of persons or property.

(A) No person shall operate a vehicle, trackless trolley, or streetcar on any street or highway in willful or wanton disregard of the safety of persons or property.

(B) Except as otherwise provided in this division, whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor. If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to one predicate motor vehicle or traffic offense, whoever violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the fourth degree. If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of two or more predicate motor vehicle or traffic offenses, whoever violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the third degree.

This offense is typically charged as a minor misdemeanor which means that the maximum penalty is a fine of $150. However, if this isn’t your first offense and you have been convicted of another traffic offense within the past year, you will be charged with a 4th degree misdemeanor and face a potential sentence of up to 30 days in jail and fines up to $250. If this is your third offense in the past year you may face 3rd degree misdemeanor charges and a potential 60 day jail sentence and up to $500 fine.
:dunno: Edited by TheBrown57

There's a difference? :dunno:

Usually any jail time over 1 year results in prison. Prison is much worse than jail I would assume, although ive never been to prison and only been to jail for a a day for underage consumption charge.