TrackTactics

rslocum

Never attended their days but they are having a track day at BEAVER next weekend. Not a total definite but a strong possibility. Anyone interested?

Rslocum (int and signed up for Saturday)

R1 (Sat / int ????)

Rvt- (Sat/ int ????)

Jbot(Sat/ adv ?????)

Trmn8tr(Sat adv????)

Nick(corner whore)

Blueballs(Sat adv????)

Ktm(Sat adv????)

Let me know when or who is definite and I'll update.

Edited by rslocum

Never attended their days but they are having a track day at BEAVER next weekend. Not a total definite but a strong possibility. Anyone interested?

Link to more info? Never heard of track tactics before.

I'd like to attend either this weekend or the motoseries event the following weekend at beaver. Whichever weekend looks like it will have the better weather is the one I'll be at.

I'd like to attend either this weekend or the motoseries event the following weekend at beaver. Whichever weekend looks like it will have the better weather is the one I'll be at.

http://tracktactics.org/

I'll be watching weather as well.

Actually, the next Nelson round after this event is at Nelson... They don't go to the Beaver until July...

I am thinking of doing this event on Saturday to break the motor in. It's kinda steep for a single day though. But, I'd like Dave to run through the new suspension setup...

Brian, motoseries is dong a trackday only weekend at beaver the weekend before nelsons.

Ah, shit!!! Hmmmmm... Well, that makes things a little tougher... I still like the idea of Dave helping me out a tad.

Tough decisions...

Sorry Trmn8tr. My bad.

Tell me more. How did you get vested in corner work versus riding?

Living in Pittsburgh currently so not far from the track. New management needed corner workers to work events and had a listing on their website. Figured it was a decent thing to do to help when I wasn't riding.

Tracktactics group is ran by a bunch of AMA people, seems like it would be a decent event but I wanted to ride with Moto Series the follow weekend, so I decided to work.

I sent a message to Steve to see if I could talk him into going also. Still not sure, but most likely Sat. for me at least. Who else is going for sure? Rob, you should put the list together and keep it up since this is your thread. :D

I sent a message to Steve to see if I could talk him into going also. Still not sure, but most likely Sat. for me at least. Who else is going for sure? Rob, you should put the list together and keep it up since this is your thread. :D

Alright updated the thread. I signed up for intermediate on Saturday.