TrackTactics

rslocum

You can take me off corner working, tracktactics decreased how many corner workers they wanted so all the veterans get the spot, I will be over on the kart track. Debating saying screw it and ride Sunday.

You can take me off corner working, tracktactics decreased how many corner workers they wanted so all the veterans get the spot, I will be over on the kart track. Debating saying screw it and ride Sunday.

Dude, definitely ride with us on Sunday!! We're signed up for intermediate.

I can't justify it, but I'm hoping to do all weekend on the 12th and 13th.

So you instigate it by telling me to make a list of who might go. I sign up and you ladies back out. Thanks a lot. :) anyways weather is looking good this Saturday should be fun. I guess I'll see you ladies on the 12th unless you change your mind about that as well.

Craig and Rob.....

....blow me.

I didn't fully commit either, I just thought it would be easier to know who's in or out with a list ya lazy fuck. Given that MS is giving the discounts for the weekend after this I can't see paying more for this weekend plus fuel to travel. Not all of us live between Nelson's and PIR. :nono:

Craig and Rob.....

....blow me.

I didn't fully commit either, I just thought it would be easier to know who's in or out with a list ya lazy fuck. Given that MS is giving the discounts for the weekend after this I can't see paying more for this weekend plus fuel to travel. Not all of us live between Nelson's and PIR. :nono:

wait, how do I get in on the BJs????

Craig and Rob.....

....blow me.

That's ok I need the practice to go supa dupa fast like you guys on my 600.

wait, how do I get in on the BJs????

Simple, show up next weekend and open your mouth.

:lol:

That's ok I need the practice to go supa dupa fast like you guys on my 600.

Please....I had a hard time staying with you on the 1000. But take away 40hp and I'll at least stay on your tail.

Well some of you homoies missed an awesome day. Tracktactics hosted a nice event unfortunately for them it was lightly attended but that was good for the riders. I think advance had 5-6 riders and novice/intermediate had about 10 a piece. Weather was great and not many incidents. The highlight of the day was watching AMA rider Chris Peris pass people in advance...........with a passenger:bow: