Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

5/12-13, who's going?

I know I will be there, and I think Jinu and Nick will be there.

They are doing typical trackday saturday with sunday being another trackday just with no novice lead/follow on track and I think it will be a minimal class time if any at all.

Our first event of the season is quickly drawing near. Be sure to register as soon as possible since this will be an exciting event seeing everyone out at the track from the long winter off.

We will be offering a $50 discount for riders who sign up for both Saturday and Sunday, May 12 and 13th. For riders only able to attend one day we will be offering a discount of $20.

Use discount code "2012beaver" for the $20 off and when you add the second day the system will automatically discount an additional $30 when you apply payment.

Saturday will be just like our traditional events with the beginner schools and intermediate rider mentoring. Sunday will not have our comprehensive instruction but we will have coaches available, be sure to ask any of our staff if you need any help. We will also be offering a Race School for this event on Sunday Only.

Blue03636 sat/sun

APCh8r sat/sun

Jbot sat

trmn8tr sat

gsxr_red15 sat

rslocum sat intermediate

RVTpilot sat/sun intermediate

R1Assassin sat/sun intermediate

tyler sat or sun maybe both

2wheeler sat intermediate/sun race school

i-zapp sat intermediate

The murse sun race school, maybe sat advance

ama146 sun race school

hollywoodie33 sun race school

I-zapp's kid sat novice

Edited by blue03636

I will be there for sure just not sure which day. Might be both but I am trying to get her to come to the track with me and she has both days off. It just comes down to whether or not I can convince her to come both days with me.

April 27 CANCELLED

April 28 CANCELLED April 29 CANCELLED

Nelson Ledges

Nelson Ledges Nelson Ledges

$75

$150

$variable

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Evening: Open Practice

All Day: Schools and Open Practice

Racing ONLY Sunday Event Day

May 12

May 13

Beaverun

Beaverun

$165

$165

Saturday

Sunday

All Day: Open Practice

May 18

May 19 May 20

Nelson Ledges

Nelson Ledges Nelson Ledges

$75

$150

$variable

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Evening: Open Practice

Racing ONLY Sunday Event Day

I'm not sure what you are trying to show us but there is nothing in the registration for race school that weekend. Where is says school/open is probably directed towards novice school.

I sent him a text, will let you know what he says.

Me and the kid should be there. Me in INT him in novice. How is the novice instruction with motoseries?

Craig (blue03636), Jinu (jbot), and myself are all instructors for the novice program, feel free to stop by the pits and say hello. I will have the Ohio Riders banner up.

Motoseries does a lead/follow style until the last few sessions pending the group. There are 7 class room sessions that give the student things to work on. They also typically run one person as a floater to help give tips and pick up people that may have been separated from their group.

Me and the kid should be there. Me in INT him in novice. How is the novice instruction with motoseries?

which day were you looking to go? Saturday will be the more structured novice and sunday will be more like intermediate on track wise and I think just a class or two to help drive home passing rules and what not. There will still be people out patrolling the group and if someone would need help it would be more of a one on one basis.

I'll be signing up for Saturday for sure now. I was debating this weekend with TrackTactics or next with MotoSeries, but apparantly I have "girlfriends mother, not even my -in-law day" duties this weekend so the 19th is looking better.

which day were you looking to go? Saturday will be the more structured novice and sunday will be more like intermediate on track wise and I think just a class or two to help drive home passing rules and what not. There will still be people out patrolling the group and if someone would need help it would be more of a one on one basis.

Saturday. They'll be riding over with me.