Motoseries PIRC (beaverun) trackday weekend

blue03636

Had a great weekend as well. Set some personal best times in the 1:06's, not bad for the first trackday of the year. Wish I could've stayed for Sunday but you'll all be happy to know I at least got to go to a very good brunch buffet full of bacon and sausages. I ate an entire plate of just bacon covered with syrup.

That's all I read and I love you.

And what is this about Craig giving HJ's without me? You even called me after the event and didn't tell me you cheated on me?

I am going to punish you this weekend at Nelson, just a warning. Don't bother bringing soap on a rope because it won't save you.

And what is this about Craig giving HJ's without me? You even called me after the event and didn't tell me you cheated on me?

I am going to punish you this weekend at Nelson, just a warning. Don't bother bringing soap on a rope because it won't save you.

Hahaha, I was waiting for you to jump on this one! You never let me down!

And just think, not so long ago, you thought we were so fucked up. Now you're giving out handies with the best of them.

Edited by jbot

Fuck you.

And fuck you. I don't need video to add weight, just come look at me in person.

On a side note. My charging issue has been fixed as of 10 min. ago. I will throw out props to Rob (Rslocum) for pointing out something obvious to which I wasn't necessarily sure was supposed to be connected to something else. The rectifier has two connections necessary for proper charging. I found the plug that was missing it's connection buried under the gd coil wiring. :rolleyes: Once plugged in, voltage to the battery was over 14.X. Problem solved.

Good to hear it was something simple.

Had an awesome time as well. I'm enjoying my 600 track toy. Feeling pretty comfortable on it and moving at a decent pace. Looking forward to many more days this year.

It was def. good to see so many spots filled with OR peeps. The day itself was awesome. Getting seat time on the new steed was good (sans the stupid charging issue). She feel's very well mannered and the new Rosso Corsa's are sooo good. I never had a single issue with grip or feedback at all (thanks to Todd for the recommendation of them). Again, props to the big guy (Rob) for loaning me a spare battery and charging up mine. Couldn't have made it without that guy or his trailer for our makeshift crib for the evening.

I was amazed at how much a guys improved. Rob throwing down 8's and 9's...that's fuckin' sweet. Steve on his new bike was making marked improvements throughout the day as well. Tyler seemed to be quick as well until he forgot how to use his brakes. I was slow as usual averaging 12's and 13's... :( But I did somehow pull a 10 out of my ass in the 3rd session to my surprise. Had a few 11's sprinkled in some sessions as well.

I still don't think I'm quick enough to take race school yet, and judging from the feedback I got from Jinu and Craig I have plenty of work to do before I should.

I'm ready for the next outing! Hopefully I'll have a better hauler by then too. :D

Had a great time as well. New tires sure gives a nicer take on things, plus I felt good and the bike was running nice as it can.

One question, there was a guy named George on an 07 Tuono pitted near you guys, anybody know him or know if he's on here? I want to know what his exhaust is since it looked factory stock, but sounded much better than what's on my Tuono.

Had a great time as well. New tires sure gives a nicer take on things, plus I felt good and the bike was running nice as it can.

One question, there was a guy named George on an 07 Tuono pitted near you guys, anybody know him or know if he's on here? I want to know what his exhaust is since it looked factory stock, but sounded much better than what's on my Tuono.

His sn is I-Zapp

He is a buddy of mine. Not 100% sure but I think he just modified the inner packings.

Gotcha. I'll send him a PM, his bike sounded fantastic.

they're stock cans, with reworked innards. i've got all the stuff written down somewhere, but basically it's gutted and replaced with a spiral perforated tube wrapped with SS 'wool' packing. i'll reply to your pm with details when i find em.

they're stock cans, with reworked innards. i've got all the stuff written down somewhere, but basically it's gutted and replaced with a spiral perforated tube wrapped with SS 'wool' packing. i'll reply to your pm with details when i find em.

Cool, thanks!