Zimmerman is suing Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin family's attorneys

Casper

I can't believe what I'm reading, Zimmerman killed an unarmed kid. The reason Sharpton got involed is the the parents asked him to. Do we forget the police dept held Martin's body for three days knowing that his parents were looking for him. They filed a missing persons report and the police still didnt tell them their son had been killed. They took Zimmerman side like he did no wrong. They took his bs story and tried to cover it up becasue his parents are/were people of power. Is the 911 tape not enough when the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to pursue this kid but took the law in his own hands. If any 16yr old had some grown man pursuing him he would do the same thing and fight for his safety I don't care what race he is. If the police dept would have held a proper investigation we wouldnt even been talking about this story. It is all about justice, not black and white. Sharpton is no doubt an oppurtunist but without him and the media this tragedy would have been swept under the rug.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe what I'm reading, Zimmerman killed an unarmed kid. The reason Sharpton got involed is the the parents asked him to. Do we forget the police dept held Martin's body for three days knowing that his parents were looking for him. They filed a missing persons report and the police still didnt tell them their son had been killed. They took Zimmerman side like he did no wrong. They took his bs story and tried to cover it up becasue his parents are/were people of power. Is the 911 tape not enough when the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to pursue this kid but took the law in his own hands. If any 16yr old had some grown man pursuing him he would do the same thing and fight for his safety I don't care what race he is. If the police dept would have held a proper investigation we wouldnt even been talking about this story. It is all about justice, not black and white. Sharpton is no doubt an oppurtunist but without him and the media this tragedy would have been swept under the rug.

Someone has only been watching NBC

Misinformation owns you.