Man cave build

gen3flygirl

The house I am moving into has a 9x25' room in the basement that I would like to turn into a workout/ game room. It needs a little work and I could use some opinions on what to do. The floor has some ugly green tiles but they are 9x9 which means asbestos. The ceiling is ripped down on both ends where they did electrical and pluming work.

467657c0.jpg

1a6d1852.jpg

374c557e.jpg

seriously, wet bar, hot tub, flat screen tv.

I might do some sort of bar build in the future but for now I just want to get the ceiling and floor done. There is no way I would be able to fit a hot tub in there. I do have a few really cool light up bar signs from the 70's I plan on putting up.

Once I get my sisters shit out I will start tearing down the ceiling and removing the tiles.

I might do some sort of bar build in the future but for now I just want to get the ceiling and floor done. There is no way I would be able to fit a hot tub in there. I do have a few really cool light up bar signs from the 70's I plan on putting up.

Once I get my sisters shit out I will start tearing down the ceiling and removing the tiles.

Just hint that you can't find your "stash" that you think you hid down there...the demo will be done over night, and all you'll have to do is the pick-up. :D