Cell phones and cages

Photos by Marty

...getting out of my car at a light, throwing shit out the window at them...

...Im sure as hell not the bigger man in these types of situations...

...outright doing shit on purpose or totally not paying attention to the road requires punishment...

...I hope you wreck your cars into a telephone pole or off a cliff and die...

:wtf:

This is borderline psychotic behavior. Get angry, sure. Punch a mirror, eh I've done it.

Stalk them and throw things, with the intent to damage their vehicle? This isn't Mad Max.

A better option for you would be to get a dashcam, and report it. Or... Make a giant list of all the people who have ever annoyed you and go vandalize their homes... :nono:

I would expect with you on a 250, you wouldn't have the small penis, big ego syndrome, but now I'm not so sure.

• Upvote 1

:wtf:

This is borderline psychotic behavior. Get angry, sure. Punch a mirror, eh I've done it.

Stalk them and throw things, with the intent to damage their vehicle? This isn't Mad Max.

A better option for you would be to get a dashcam, and report it. Or... Make a giant list of all the people who have ever annoyed you and go vandalize their homes... :nono:

I would expect with you on a 250, you wouldn't have the small penis, big ego syndrome, but now I'm not so sure.

I know, actually bad driving is the only thing that pisses me off, I dunno why. ok well one of the only things, the ONLY other thing that pisses me off is when someone puts their hands on a friend/family member. Im actually pretty calm and non confrontational for the most part. But if someone puts my life/money in danger because they feel 'they are the most important thing in the world' than in my opinion they are asking for it. Scaring the shit out of someone might change their outlook on paying attention to the road, then again maybe not :dunno: either way now they know how they made me feel, scared and then pissed to high hell.

If people dont like road rage then maybe they should learn to drive :dunno: I can count on 1 hand how many accidents ive almost caused.

1) pulled out infront of somoene(they were going atleast 2x the speed limit, but still my fault I think cuz I didnt look right a second time) I waved, he noted it was an accident and went bout his businesses

2) 120mph right hand turn, which lead to a spinout (not smart, I almost took out 2 cars but they were both undistracted and had plenty of time to react)

3)almost rearended car cuz I was distracted by a hot chick and I was speeding, I left about a 100ft skid mark on the road.

4) pulled out infront of a BMW(was distracted talkin to my wife and didnt see him past her head, I waved he noted it was a complete accident and wrote it off)

Now I would need an entire paper factory to note all the accidents ive avoided due to idiots.

Fuck all you cellphone using, newspaper reading, cutting fuckers off cuz ur in a hurry, non paying attention assholes out there, I hope you wreck your cars into a telephone pole or off a cliff and die.

:nono: You certainly are NOT the bigger man. When you say things like this it demeans the whole point of being safer on the road. What happens when your road rage distracts YOU from the motorcyclist you were too busy to see? As others said, get a car camera to video your drive. Get there license number and post it and the video on line. Take it to the police, they may do nothing or might. IDK Just remember you and the asshole are not the only people on the road! ;)

Next time, I won't be so nice!

1st.... glad you're ok.

2nd.... there will ALWAYS be a "next time" so unless you plan on going

around kicking the shit out of every driver that almost creams ya you're

best off to shrug it off and be thankful you didn't get killed.

I know it's hard when it happens, but a bike really is no match for a car in

a road rage situation, think about that. You piss off someone enough getting

angry at them for almost killing you and they might finish off the job.

Thats my opinion anyway.

:nono: You certainly are NOT the bigger man. When you say things like this it demeans the whole point of being safer on the road. What happens when your road rage distracts YOU from the motorcyclist you were too busy to see? As others said, get a car camera to video your drive. Get there license number and post it and the video on line. Take it to the police, they may do nothing or might. IDK Just remember you and the asshole are not the only people on the road! ;)

I admit, im no better than the idiot out there, but atleast I drive safe :dunno: I still watch traffic as im raging down the road :) although my actions may not be safe for myself or the asshole.

lulz lil boy Exarch is at it again! This will be fun to catch up on in the morning

Im glad someone finds it amusing :) I know im not the only road rager here, other peeps are just too embarrassed to share their road rage stories. I think they make for a great read and im sure some of the people pointing fingers at me are guilty aswell <3 bandwaggoners :D

or the people around you :rolleyes:

The only time my road rage has effected others is when ive got out my car at a light(hazards are on atleast :dunno: ) and they have had to go around me. I dont break check in traffic or cut off others/run lights to keep up pursuit.

Depends what one would consider childish, thats all opinion. A simple flick of the finger is 'childish'

admittedly, I didn't read all your posts and assumed from select words I saw that MOST of the acts are childish. Flicking someone off I don't consider childish personally

Worst road rage I got in the guy slammed his door into my fender $850 damage. Got it on video, stayed in my car. He was arrested, charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. He plead out the DC and just got the CM (M3). If I got out of the car and got into it with him then I'd have come away with a DC myself.

The video made it a slam dunk. The guy told the judge he did not have a lawyer because every lawyer he talked to told him he would lose and he would be better being crontrite and pleading guilty than paying a lawyer and still being found guilty.

Worst road rage I got in the guy slammed his door into my fender $850 damage. Got it on video, stayed in my car. He was arrested, charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. He plead out the DC and just got the CM (M3). If I got out of the car and got into it with him then I'd have come away with a DC myself.

The video made it a slam dunk. The guy told the judge he did not have a lawyer because every lawyer he talked to told him he would lose and he would be better being crontrite and pleading guilty than paying a lawyer and still being found guilty.

Do you have cameras permanently wired everywhere to record every minute of your life? lol

Perfectly understand flipping the bird unless there's small children in the car. Screaming, yelling and blowing the horn at the offending driver is good too if they've driven into your space and tried to kill you, but there's no sense in staying close enough to their vehicle in order to dish out some revenge.

Get away from them, regain composure and watch out for the next one.

Perfectly understand flipping the bird unless there's small children in the car. Screaming, yelling and blowing the horn at the offending driver is good too if they've driven into your space and tried to kill you, but there's no sense in staying close enough to their vehicle in order to dish out some revenge.

Get away from them, regain composure and watch out for the next one.

This

I used to try to teach bad drivers lessons. Then I grew up.

Perhaps the woman couldn't hear her phone conversation with your race exhaust buzzing next to her car and just wanted you gone. I wouldn't have spent much time next to her in the first place, and at the first sign of her "coming over," my only acknowledgment of her action would be putting some distance between her and myself as soon as possible.

One thing that pisses me off is when people pace me on the freeway - no matter how much I speed up or slow down, they're glued to my quarter panel. Makes it hard to surf the internet on my phone when I have to constantly monitor a three foot gap. 95% of the time it's a woman - it's like they are genetically unable to maintain a constant speed without a reference. Cruise control. Use it.

One day I will formalize this but as it is "5 Simple Rules of the Road".

1. Left lane is for passing, if your not passing or getting into the correct lane for an exit or interchange, Move to the right! If we all followed this rule there would be a lot less traffic issues. If you are trying to be a control freak and MAKE me go slower remember you are partially responsible when I take a greater risk to get past you. After I passed you, there is no point in speeding up now. I will get no trophy for being faster and in fact I might just occupy that cop ahead who's looking for his next speeding ticket recipient. Thank you for letting me by, I'll be on my way.

2. Road construction, we all hate it but by passing in the shut down lane you are ultimately slowing us all down even more. So don't be surprised we have no interest in letting you merge 10 feet from where that lane ends. In fact, expect me to honk at you to express the group frustration with your need to be a dumb ass.

3. If the phone is ringing, the kids are screaming or something else is distracting you, you are to busy to be driving. Safely pull to the side of the road or nearest exit, park the vehicle, address the issue so that you can pay attention to driving. You never know when some other distracted driver will be on the road not paying attention to YOU. One of you needs to be looking out.

4. Have you ever slammed your hand in the door? Imagine how much worse it is when you slam your car into someone. Watch out for people walking, biking and motorcycling on the road or sit at home slamming your hand in the door till you understand.

5. Hear that siren? No? Turn the radio down and maybe you will. I was tired of that song anyways, although thanks for sharing your crappy music with me.

Feel free to share these rules with anyone who thinks they already know the rules. :)

• Upvote 1

One day I will formalize this but as it is "5 Simple Rules of the Road".

1. Left lane is for passing, if your not passing or getting into the correct lane for an exit or interchange, Move to the right! If we all followed this rule there would be a lot less traffic issues. If you are trying to be a control freak and MAKE me go slower remember you are partially responsible when I take a greater risk to get past you. After I passed you, there is no point in speeding up now. I will get no trophy for being faster and in fact I might just occupy that cop ahead who's looking for his next speeding ticket recipient. Thank you for letting me by, I'll be on my way.

2. Road construction, we all hate it but by passing in the shut down lane you are ultimately slowing us all down even more. So don't be surprised we have no interest in letting you merge 10 feet from where that lane ends. In fact, expect me to honk at you to express the group frustration with your need to be a dumb ass.

3. If the phone is ringing, the kids are screaming or something else is distracting you, you are to busy to be driving. Safely pull to the side of the road or nearest exit, park the vehicle, address the issue so that you can pay attention to driving. You never know when some other distracted driver will be on the road not paying attention to YOU. One of you needs to be looking out.

4. Have you ever slammed your hand in the door? Imagine how much worse it is when you slam your car into someone. Watch out for people walking, biking and motorcycling on the road or sit at home slamming your hand in the door till you understand.

5. Hear that siren? No? Turn the radio down and maybe you will. I was tired of that song anyways, although thanks for sharing your crappy music with me.

Feel free to share these rules with anyone who thinks they already know the rules. :)

These arnt rules, they are your opinions. Btw did you know the left(passing lane) is there to PASS at the speed limit? Not above it. im assuming if your using it your going faster than the posted speed limit though, thus your breaking the law and the asshole next to you isnt :dunno:

These arnt rules, they are your opinions. Btw did you know the left(passing lane) is there to PASS at the speed limit? Not above it. im assuming if your using it your going faster than the posted speed limit though, thus your breaking the law and the asshole next to you isnt :dunno:

That's why they're rules not laws. If people followed these basic rules how much better and safer the roads would be. YOU should have it tattooed inside your ass, that way you can read it more comfortably without trying to pull your head out. :lol:

• Upvote 1