lillbit ?

gixxie750

Just thought I'd share the hatefulness of this girl(lillbit). She actually called the HEALTH DEPARTMENT on us for having a party at the shop. They came and asked and we showed them our setup which is 100 legal. Just wanted to thank her for her concern!

Some days.. :lol:

Are you sure it was lilbit(ch)? I know she mentioned calling' date=' but what if it was just some random tool doing it to start another shitstorm? I'm recalling a thread about Oakley sunglasses....[/quote']

They would not give me a name,but the thread on here was mentioned by the health department.(ama thread)

The only reason I assume is because of the clues. It was a female,the female said there was online drama, female was not from cinci and the only female on here that actually mentioned the food was lillbit. Wonder if she will own up to it? Either way it blows my mind anyone would take their time to call and report it. On another note the Person that came in to fill out the report was super helpful and I learned allot more about how to organize events.

I thought forums were for entertainment,support and information. Sad

Ya, its horrible that someone would go out of their way to make someone else miserable.

He can't be sure if she did it or not, but if she did shame on her.

Well' date=' without physical evidence you can't be certain. Just like Meanie's Oakley scandal. We can't prove who dropped the dime, but we all know it was Brian.

:popcorn:[/quote']

Really?? Wow, man. Wow.

If Lilbit called some government agency to try and shut something down, that's a deal where they are trying to hurt the livelihood of someone. That's bullshit and someone that is trying to hurt a family as Brandon and others use that shop to support their family. Trying to get things shut down or getting people in trouble to that magnitude is wrong. Especially if it is 100% legit which sounds like it was...

The Oakley deal was something that if it was 100% legit, nothing would have happened, right? I voiced my opinion and apparently, I am a whistle blower. But hey, whatever...

Just thought I'd share the hatefulness of this girl(lillbit). She actually called the HEALTH DEPARTMENT on us for having a party at the shop. They came and asked and we showed them our setup which is 100 legal. Just wanted to thank her for her concern!

Whoever called... That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... if it WAS in fact lilbit... SHE DESERVES BANNED!