Operation Micky mouse

gen3flygirl

I use traps. Get them for a buck each and bait them with PB. I like the ones with the wide flat plastic trigger not the little brass hook because the wide trigger will get still mice that ignore the bait and just walk past.

Place them against the wall so that the end with bait on it is touching the the wall. mice run along walls rather than crossing open floors.

If you are going to poison use dcon. Makes them thirsty and the leave the home looking for water before they die. Other poisons kill them in the walls.

Shot a couple with a bb gun one time. They were inside the wall but I was able to climb into the attic and see them through a gap in the top plate of the wall. There was no way to get at them otherwise, so I shot them and dealt with the smell for a couple of weeks.

One time my wife saw a mouse and wanted to to catch it. I had it cornered in the bathroom and managed to trap it alive (had to be alive, she said) and then took it out to the treeline to release it (had to be released, she said).

Got down to the treeline and put the thing in the ground. And the little B@star@rd turned right around and ran like f*ck right back towards the house. I suddenly had visions of the little a$$hole getting back to the house first, locking me out, drinking my beer, smoking my cigars and taking liberties with my wife.

Then I figured she would deserve it.

Way ahead of you on the car food part. If I can find a friendly enough one that still has is claws I might adopt it until the problem is solved...

My cat has proven you don't need claws to be a great mouser.

...Pics of roommate and sister?

Roommate? Meh. one of dem hippie chicks, not my cup of granola.

Sister appears exactly as in the pic in the 'moving' thread, except she didn't flip me the bird. From what i've heard of her political stance, you and she would get along fabulously... :D

Went to lowes and picked up some of the reusable mouse trap/house things, a 5 gallon bucket, some anti freeze, and sticky traps. Also found some old fashion traps and poison in the old house's basement..... Let's just say I'm not fucking around here.

Got any cotton balls? How about vanilla extract? Put a few drops of extract on ball that you have attached to a regular trap. It works even better than peanut butter which I still use.

Pellet/BB guns in the kitchen tend to ricochet pretty bad. How would I know that?

Poisoned mice can get goofy or paranoid phobic. Result is either drunken drag racing all night long, or freaked out half dead mice standing in the middle of the room afraid to move. I've seen both.

• Upvote 2

Pellet/BB guns in the kitchen tend to ricochet pretty bad. How would I know that?

Poisoned mice can get goofy or paranoid phobic. Result is either drunken drag racing all night long, or freaked out half dead mice standing in the middle of the room afraid to move. I've seen both.

I don't know why but I'm lol'ing at this post.