WTB: Medium Mens Textile/Mesh Jacket

cornbreadxd

Was wondering if anyone had a Textile or Mesh jacket in sz. medium that they are looking to sell? I don't have $200 so no high end stuff. I'm not too concerend with color if the price/qualtity is there but of course black or gray is fine. I need to replace my fieldsheer mesh jacket that I hi-sided in because I slid all over the pavement (fun) and I'm thinking the mesh is weaker now, so now it's only for parking lot manuverablity drills.

I have a black w yellow accents Fieldsheer that I've only worn a few times. Was thinking of selling it. Think it's a medium. Can check when I get home, and get a few pics

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

I'm guessing my current FS back protector would fit because the jacket shape is pretty much the same.

I've never tried an ICON jacket before ever, is the fit snug or is it on par with most other brands. I've had problems with speed & strentgh so far as the only brand that the fit was off.

And hoblick is the jacket the same as pictured color-wise?

These look nice, anyone else have anything?

I'm guessing my current FS back protector would fit because the jacket shape is pretty much the same.

I've never tried an ICON jacket before ever, is the fit snug or is it on par with most other brands. I've had problems with speed & strentgh so far as the only brand that the fit was off.

And hoblick is the jacket the same as pictured color-wise?

These look nice, anyone else have anything?

Yup same color..

Here is the review I did on it

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=4aLXIjWHuzg

$100 is the lowest you'll go? I know it's not white but the blue one new is like $90 shipped :( im poor Blitz

Sorry man....I'm pretty firm at $100. Actually looks like I'm getting A*s leathers so it's getting harder for me to part with it since it will match the pants and may come in handy when it's hot.