Pa chl

Jst2fst

Erie is quick at sending them out guys my buddies dad got his in 3 days. FYI your Ohio permit is not valid in PA however you can carry in the car just DO NOT exit vehicle with gun and if you should happen to get pulled over you DO NOT notify in PA.

Erie is quick at sending them out guys my buddies dad got his in 3 days. FYI your Ohio permit is not valid in PA however you can carry in the car just DO NOT exit vehicle with gun and if you should happen to get pulled over you DO NOT notify in PA.

sweet yea I think I'll be going next Friday then when I get back from Vacation Pt II

At first i was worried when i seen this....

31. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME ENUMERATED IN SECTION 6105(b), OR DO ANY OF THE CONDITIONS UNDER 6105©

Because i seen this.....

§ 3503 Criminal trespass,

The was relieved when it said this...

if the offense is graded a felony

of the second degree or higher.

mine was a misdemeanor, damn young punk kids doing dounuts in a store furniture parking lot:nono:

Got my permit today for PA

Ditto

Kinda glad I got my PA non res ccw permit back in 2009 from Centre County.

I should of done mine last year but didn't still enjoyed the trip with the guys.

Oh btw they have my race as WHITE on mine I was like wtf my picture is on the thing I gotta call them tomorrow or Tuesday. Their gonna get a kick out of this one I know I am its kinda funny. I git the good kind of racial profiling :lol:

Oh btw they have my race as WHITE on mine I was like wtf my picture is on the thing I gotta call them tomorrow or Tuesday. Their gonna get a kick out of this one I know I am its kinda funny. I git the good kind of racial profiling :lol:

now thats some funny shit, after we joked about race in the sheriffs office too:lol:

now thats some funny shit, after we joked about race in the sheriffs office too:lol:

I know right I even put Africian American in the race box how do you mess that up. I mean really. I did a double take of it and just laughed. :D