why is the northeast so quiet?

MIKE53ALI

I was out for a minute today. I work 2nd shift so I can't really participate in most rides through the week. My weekend have been booked up pretty solid lately but next Saturday afternoon I am keeping open, let's try to get something together then.

I've been busier than hell this year and haven't put anything together like usual

Seems like the days I can ride the weather is shit and the days I can't ride its beautiful

I also live in Canton and I use 77S to get to the backroads quicker than cutting through town. I'm always up for meeting new people as long as they realize that I like to relax and take in the scenery as opposed to corner carving. Every ride is a good ride...

We had a 300+ miler last week. Would only have been about 250 if we wouldn't have had to turn around so much……My bad��

next time we find a day off like that 300 mile for sure, hopefully in clean roads. Stained my shorts on those gravel spread narrow blind unmarked roads, Wont even mention about the gravel road with some pavement sprinkled on it kind of road. :D

need more practice before i can hit those routes at your pace

I've been busier than hell this year and haven't put anything together like usual

Seems like the days I can ride the weather is shit and the days I can't ride its beautiful

+1

I've gotten one decent ride in. My gun dealer tried getting me out last Sunday since we were on vacation, but we had everyone coming over for my bday party. I lost my weekends on this new run.

I promise I will behave and act my age.

If you acted your age you would be sporting a geezer glide, putting between vfw posts. You ride that super hawk like a man in his 30's. Looking forward to keeping up with you along 646 someone soon. There is something to be said about experience...I don't know what it is, but it was said once.

My Duc is down for maintenance but I'm not likely to be doing any group rides anytime soon....just going to go solo for the interim to keep myself out of trouble.

Just gotta' know where to look. I did 300+ miles last week and 300+ miles the week before.

Why's your bike in the shop?

no real story here.... just gettin a new tire on, rear brake bleed, welding a peg onto the kickstand, and raising the bike back up ( from being lowered, I scrape the pegs to easily in the turns).........