Akron-canton area 5-19

Gixxus Christ!

I'm heading down from the west side of Cleveland to Pony Motorsports in Westerville early Saturday for their demo day with a buddy. If the invite is open we could hook up on the way back north if my butt isn't numb by then.

Ok, so officially we have 2 for sures going.. me and sam.. i thought for sure there would be more people down for a ride. Where is ali and biker boy and all my other neo riders?? Join up guys!!

I am in ;) wish it was earlier tho ;) to kill more bugs .

I might be bringing a friend with a katana too :p

The more the merrier! I'm gonna smash down a six pack of tacos right before we leave and see how long I can go before making an emergency deuce stop or shitting my pants...whichever comes first. Place your bets gentlemen!

Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't finish my last demo ride until 4pm. My keister was numb all the way back anyway. This old man is only good for about 200 miles. The end result though is that my bike is up for sale. I need to get me some inline 4 sweetness. :)

Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't finish my last demo ride until 4pm. My keister was numb all the way back anyway. This old man is only good for about 200 miles. The end result though is that my bike is up for sale. I need to get me some inline 4 sweetness. :)

I felt that need after going from an I4 to V4. Well let me tell you I had the I4 3 months then sold it and went back to V4 full time

I spent all weekend at the Riders Edge course otherwise this would have been a great ride for a bigger bike. Someday I will put on my full leathers and really see how much speed I can get away with in the corners with a v-twin muscle-cruiser that handles more like a sportbike. Still getting to know the bike...