bell revolver evo

NinjaDad

The bell revolver evo is a very noisy helmet at speed. the wind noise comes from the hinge area. I have had this helmet less than a week and the magnet that holds the chin strap fell off. i will be testing tape on the helmet to see if i. can quite it down. i miss my agv and bell star II.

Edited by NinjaDad

If you want a quiet modular be prepared to shell out major cash: Shoei Neotec or Schuberth C3.

+1

I bought the Shoei Neotec Saturday. It is an amazing helmet. It's quiet even with both shields up. First time I have ever stepped up and bought a high end helmet. I am now kicking myself for not doing it sooner. My wife loves her Nolan, it just doesn't fit my head right.

Edited by Tonik

Bell is sending a replacement part for the chin strap. They are also sending something to help make it quieter. N/C

This is my 1st cheap hemet but I thought with the Bell name I couldn't go wrong. The helmet is very comfortable though.

Next helmet will get a test drive though.

Bell is sending a replacement part for the chin strap. They are also sending something to help make it quieter. N/C

This is my 1st cheap hemet but I thought with the Bell name I couldn't go wrong. The helmet is very comfortable though.

Next helmet will get a test drive though.

Bells varied in quality, hell for a while I was seeing bell motorcycles helmets for sale at Walmart