Noob from Cincy

Omnislash16

Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new rider on the east side of Cincinnati. I ride a red and black 2005 GSXR-600. It's my first bike and I am really likin it! Only been riding a month but I go out every chance I get. I have about 500 miles of seat time and just went on my first long ride this past weekend with a fellow rider (a little over 100 miles - long to me). I took the MSF course to get my endorsement and I am getting more comfortable and skilled with each ride. Just wanted to say what's up

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about the fact that people's first bikes are more powerful than my race bike.

Welcome, and stay safe out there.

Yeah I get that a lot and heard it a lot before I bought it. I'm stubborn though. I was just SUPER careful when first learning and have 2 buddies that are experienced riders teaching me everything. Plus the MSF course before I ever went anywhere except my neighborhood. And always full gear. Maybe the best way or right way to learn, but I learned none the less

Thx for the welcomes everyone

I got some friends that play that game with their eyes shut :lol:

I had a black label FF8 but lost it my friend has just about everyone of em and then some he has at least $1k in just old RPG games from NES to PS2