OhioRiders T-Shirts

CbrGirl

What size do you need?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What size do you need?

I'm never going to wear a red shirt with grey lettering in this town.

There are no words for how much I hate that school.

I'll get some next time.

That's funny. Didn't even think about it that way. Was more because of the colors of the website. The other option was black tee with white ink. If the masses would prefer that, that's fine with me.

Does voting for two mean I will have 2 reserved? Want one for me and the wife. It will be cool to identify everyone at the track wearing them. There were a ton of afj guys an gals with shirts at mid o. I was kinda jealous.

What i voted for is i want. 1 medium 1 large. Is there going to be a recap before all is said and done?

I think there should be since a ton of people want more than one shirt. Someone make a list like we have going in the motorcycle picture game with who wants what and totals, I am too lazy to do it lol.

I think there should be since a ton of people want more than one shirt. Someone make a list like we have going in the motorcycle picture game with who wants what and totals, I am too lazy to do it lol.

There will be a list, don't worry.

It will not let me vote for there additional t shirts that I am wanting. I am needing the 1xl for myself, and 2 mediums for girlfriend, and daughter.

Does voting for two mean I will have 2 reserved? Want one for me and the wife. It will be cool to identify everyone at the track wearing them. There were a ton of afj guys an gals with shirts at mid o. I was kinda jealous.

Yes, you will have two reserved.

One more day to add your vote for a shirt. Looks like the grey shirt with black design is what we are going to be getting.

I will make I list with everyone screen names and what size or sizes and how many they ordered. I will post it by Monday. That way if I mess something up you can let me know before the order.

Once the order is placed I will let you know how much they are.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Can they only be ordered in one color combo?

Not fond of the gray/black, but would like to have a couple in black w/red logo.

Any of the 'original' designs still around? Picked one up at the Roll On Columbus event two summers ago, wouldn't mind another.

Can they only be ordered in one color combo?

Not fond of the gray/black, but would like to have a couple in black w/red logo.

This ^^^^^^^^.