VFRs

Anden

I have a 95 looks I think they're pretty ugly when they're in great shape so I never bothered fixing mine up cosmetically. However I've rode quite a few bikes and I really have absolutely no desire to trade my VFR for anything else. love it! comparatively comfortable, great torquey powerband, super cheap insurance, gas gauge, and it fits people that are 6'3" tall pretty well.

VFRs rock. I might get something else but I'll most likely always keep this one. I can't imagine parting with mine for something like $4,500 - which is about all I'd get. Then again, that may be why you don't see a lot of 'em up for sale.

Edited by DAC

Once u get vfred u never go back lol

I have a serious affliction of MBS. I am down to 2 for the moment. Also I am permanently VFRed. I may rotate around a bunch of other bikes, but I have to have a VFR as a mainstay ride.

I'd love mine... If only I had a clean air filter. It's okay for me to joke about it, right? God I hope so,I don't wanna start another s#$&storm here.

Piece of screen, a paper towel and some duct tape and your good to go.

To me it seemed the perfect answer in the question of how to transition from cruiser to sportbike... After I test rode mine, it was all over.

Now if I can just get her finished up and back on the road... :rolleyes:

photobucket-10658-1337955424407.jpg