JJtheGUNMAN custom jacket mod

JJtheGUNMAN

Pretty neato! Nice work. Wanna make me a panda? lol

Hahaha That's funny. I bet I could though. I KNOW I've seen black reflective tape somewhere in town. Is this a real desire you have? hahaha, to have a reflective panda on your jacket?

If so, if I were properly taken care of, then the service could be available...depending on your jacket. I did this on MY jacket because it has a hard plastic type shell on the back for falls; Which the adhesive sticks to very well. Unless you have something like that, I don't think I could do that.

Ok, I looked at this right after I ate a corned beef monster sandwich and thought you had somehow lights in the jacket. I need to go lay down for awhile. lol
:D

So did Mr. Butera here. Hahaha. I could see how that would be mistaken very easily. Just a plain ole reflector tape mod with some flare :cool:

I saw this on FB and thought you hooked up LEDs.

It's just reflective tape? Where did you procure said tape?

Lowes. I'm sure Home Depot has it too. I found it near the mail boxes/reflectors and all that ish. There were (2) 6" strips of red and (2) 6" strips of white for either $1.98 or $2.98. Cut the material myself. Although I may be revamping this idea and putting it on the back of my helmet as well as some short pieces on my tail section as I had someone tell me yesterday that when a car is coming right at them and I am in front of them, I disappear in the headlights almost completely at night. Also that at night my black leather jacket blends in perfectly with a dark vehicle in front of me and my low pro fender eliminator tail lights make it look like the vehicle in front of me has brake lights that have been modded to be in the center. Thinking about buying a decently large reflector patch for the back center of my jacket too. I want to be seen! Function > Form