Thinking about switching jobs (CNC)

Anden

Just looking to get off nights. Pay and benefits heavily weighed. Currently a supervisor inspector, trainer, and doer of things nobody wants to or will do. Horizontal boring mill mostly. Some mazatrol. It's been a while for the mazatrol but I do help the others out when stuck.

Like to stay within 20 or 30 min of Troy.

Not even mildly interested in just loading parts.

You could put in an app and resume at my wife's employer, believe they are hiring for CNC but not sure of the details. Pm her to find out more info, but the benefits are fairly good and the commute would be within 30 min of you to HuberHeights.

You could put in an app and resume at my wife's employer, believe they are hiring for CNC but not sure of the details. Pm her to find out more info, but the benefits are fairly good and the commute would be within 30 min of you to HuberHeights.

Snot works at catlow?

Jackass....:D

And which one are you at?

Sorry, I just know of a lot of places. :lol:

Aerospace and Huber, you can't NOT think of Enginetics. Plus I went to apply last year and was pissed off that I drove there and they had a sign at the front desk that they weren't hiring and didn't want anymore resumes. Out of spite I put my resume under an item on front receptionist desk just because I was mad I wasted a trip. :lol: I knew that wasn't helping me, but that sign just really annoyed me. :dunno:

Sorry, I just know of a lot of places. :lol:

Aerospace and Huber, you can't NOT think of Enginetics. Plus I went to apply last year and was pissed off that I drove there and they had a sign at the front desk that they weren't hiring and didn't want anymore resumes. Out of spite I put my resume under an item on front receptionist desk just because I was mad I wasted a trip. :lol: I knew that wasn't helping me, but that sign just really annoyed me. :dunno:

Actually for certain departments they would of looked at it. They are hiring now like mad over 20 people in 30 days in our plant and 5 at eastlake. We need more! Pm me if your ever interested and I will give the details.

• 4 weeks later...

They may not have the same benefits as he does now... He enjoys having a chic come up to his work and cut his hair. ;)