knox, kersocton friday morning run about

2talltim

I need to get out and knock a little dust off the ol' twisties before the gap trip, and im not sure if all be able to on the weekend. So friday morning around 9am after the rug rats are off to school(IF ITS NOT GOING TO RAIN) im going to hit some local twisties. Going start at home in Fredericktown then head towards Danville go up 514, 520, 60, 541, 586 then back home. I might even do it in reverse order this time. Chime in if anyone wants to join me.

Edited by 2talltim
title

Ok i guess me and my wife are riding in the morning now, so this ride is off. With her new job we never see each other any more so ill take every chance i get to ride with her. Sorry hoes before bros (this time).

• Upvote 1

Smiling...just over yer way...last nite rode into work....and toasted a tire....looked good when i left...steel showing at parking lot.....going to see about tires in a few minutes. Since you were gonna be in neighborhood, but then couldn't.