Worst dressed riders.

DirtDee675

Me and Jamal seen a guy in shorts and sunglasses the other day...not sure about the footwear, probably sneakers. No shirt, no helmet....I bet I saw 15 guys and gals out today in shorts and tank tops, and they probably think I'm crazy for riding in full gear.

Me and Jamal seen a guy in shorts and sunglasses the other day...not sure about the footwear, probably sneakers. No shirt, no helmet....I bet I saw 15 guys and gals out today in shorts and tank tops, and they probably think I'm crazy for riding in full gear.

:rolleyes: Yeah, I stopped in London, they're having a street fair, I got lots of looks. I'm sure it wasn't just because my V-storm looks so ugly. :p

MeonDragon.jpg

All my friends, family and random people keep asking me "aren't you hot?"

All my friends, family and random people keep asking me "aren't you hot?"

Me and a friend had a lady at a speedway ask us that. I responded it's cooler than the burning feeling of pavement across your skin. She responds, "Oh I know" and starts pointing out the scars she has from an accident. :wtf: Lisa and I were both dumb founded she'd just asked a question like that given her having been in a accident of some sort. Obviously this chick was meat for the Darwin award.:rolleyes:

The guy that just wrecked about 20 minutes ago on a zx14 on the 315 ramp from 70w only had on jeans, t-shirt, and a modular helmet. I can imagine that had to suck but surprisingly he was alright.

Thats not me...... I swear! :lol:

That is a local rider. That pic was tagged to someone on my facebook page. I dont know the guy personally but my facebook friend does. I think he lives in Sidney. On top of the squidlyness, in the comments under the pic he has to re-charge his battery everyday to ride it and cant fix it because it costs to much. Also not one person in the comments pointed out how retarded he looks doing that.

*Edit* Upon further review of his FB page i see that he wears Affliction t-shirts when not on a bike. That must be why nobody has called him out about his sweet motorcycle gear.

Edited by 20thGix
Delta-Bravo confirmation

• 2 weeks later...