Warning! Holiday weekend! Watch for police! Watch your speed!

jagr

What???? :eek: and your not wishing he got shot??? Damn police doing their jobs and wasting my precious tax dollars :D

Nope no need to wish death we all die. He was pretty cool about it when I told him I was carrying. Freaked me out my foot kept shaking I thought I was getting a ticket.

I got pulled over Sunday for taking a right on red(without coming to a complete stop) the cop was pretty upset after he pulled me over, he thought he had a drunk driver :lol:

He was pretty cool, we bullshited for a bit and he just gave me a warning. I was happy to hear he was searching for drunks, I run that light every day(very clear view) and that is the first time I have been pulled over for it(a usually sits across from it daily). I always treat it like a yield sign, oh well, learn something new every day.

I didn't told him GL getting them drunks, I guess I should of told him to die :dunno:

Hey, here's an idea that I hear thrown out all the time by cops in speeding threads: You don't want a ticket, don't speed! I don't care if you're a cop or not, unless you're in a marked cruiser with it's lights on, you're exactly the same as civilians you are supposed to "serve".

I haven't had a ticket in the last ten years. ;)

uhhh, you're screwed now......

The eye in the sky was hammering folks yesterday on 77 south of Cambridge. 4 staties, 20 yards apart, and they all had someone pulled over on the same side of the road, same small stretch of freeway that the plane got me a few years back.

Then, the Statie who runs between Uhrichsville and Carrollton, I don't know if it's the same statie or not but he's a legal eagle, got me once for barely going over. He ride's behind peeps then flips on the radar when there's an oncoming car. On and off, on and off, on and off. Typical. Then when no one was in front him any longer he pulls over, lets me pass then whips in behind me and starts the same thing again with the radar. Annoyingly, I ran 5 over the whole time he was behind me with the cruise on, then he had the nerve to flip on his radar on me when we were going down a big hill.

Then I called in a drunk driving deush the other day when I was with my kids as I envisioned someone like him plowing my kids one day. I normally mind my own business but this dude was swerving, crossing lanes, everytime a car would pass he went closer to the double yellow like he couldn't see, went 10 under to 10 over. Dealer plates on the car. The sheriff said he'd try to get someone there in route. It takes 20 minutes to get to town on the road we were on from the time of the call. We passed a sheriff on the way and then we passed the city cop running radar. I'd swear they knew the guy and he got a free pass.

Edited by Gump

Numbers are out on Holiday Weekend deaths.

OSHP report a total of 11 people died on Ohio roadways during the extended weekend. The goal of their increased numbers and low tolerance for speeding is to reduce deaths. Love it or hate it this won't change behaviors. So far 3 of the fatal accidents were alcohol related.

hey, here's an idea that i hear thrown out all the time by cops in speeding threads: You don't want a ticket, don't speed! I don't care if you're a cop or not, unless you're in a marked cruiser with it's lights on, you're exactly the same as civilians you are supposed to "serve".

exactly!!!

I got a warning for going 66 in a 65 zone(I-75)Apparently they don't like it when you pass them.:D

:lol:

That is how I got a warning for driving on an improved shoulder in the semi. Not to mention an 1hr plus lecture on the side of the road about tired driving. I wasn't tired, only drove an hr and never touched the white line. I simply passed him while a mile long line of cars sat behind him. He was enjoying a burger, fries, and milk shake. 70 mph zone I passed him at 68 he was doing approx. 60 I gave him 2 truck lengths before moving in front of him. I thought I was safe 15 minutes later I am on the side of the road. Wife thought I was kidnapped, she was in the bunk and had no idea why I was out there so long.