bike night

ninjachk08

No fees to get in kilkare? I always park my car behind the strip and watch through the fence. Too bad I work nights now so can't go anymore.

Not sure why but that sounds really sad.... :cry:

:wtf:

i did confirm some details. it is free for spectators, $15 to race, from 6-10, every Friday.

I'm not sure on the requirements to ride. I'm guessing full leathers, although there was a guy with textile pants running. The lady I talked to said they are working on advertising more for this.

• Upvote 1

i did confirm some details. it is free for spectators, $15 to race, from 6-10, every Friday.

I'm not sure on the requirements to ride. I'm guessing full leathers, although there was a guy with textile pants running. The lady I talked to said they are working on advertising more for this.

Awesome!

:plus1:

Thanks for the info I heard it advertised on 103.9 but only once and KilKares site has nothing about it.

Awesome!

:plus1:

Thanks for the info I heard it advertised on 103.9 but only once and KilKares site has nothing about it.

Yes it does... http://www.kilkare.com/CompInfo/TesTune.htm

Full leather for 120+. Long pants, over ankle boots, lanyard killswitch, helmet, leather jacket and gloves Mandatory for all

Not sure why but that sounds really sad.... :cry:

:wtf:

You would be surprised how many people do it(including cops), I've been going to kil-kare for 10years now and always watch from that spot, it's actually a pretty good view.

Looks like most of use will not be running...

RULES

MOTORCYCLES: All basic systems including brakes working properly. No fluid leaks of any kind. Regardless of Speed or ET, Helmets and full-length pants are MANDATORY, as is a LEATHER or NHRA-approved ballistic jacket and over-the-ankle leather boots or shoes and gloves. FULL Racing Leathers MANDATORY for any rider exceeding 120 MPH. Snap-back type throttle MANDATORY.

ALL Motorcycles must be equipped with a positive ignition cut-off switch attached to the rider with a lanyard. The cut-off switch must be on the low-voltage side of the ignition circuit. (Many street machines are equipped with a handlebar-mounted thumb switch that can have a lanyard easily attached for this purpose. Contact your favorite Bike Shop to have one installed.)

Where is he getting spectator is free? The site says $5, I can get in free, but again rather stand outside(great view)

@brown thought u meant requirements to race. They have a schedule, but it doesn't say much, I would just call em and find out what you wanna know.

Where is he getting spectator is free? The site says $5, I can get in free, but again rather stand outside(great view)

SHE is getting it from talking to the lady that runs it.. if you read above post. and stated above again, FRIDAY NIGHT BIKE NIGHT is not on the website yet.

So bike night is the only free night? I know it's not posted yet, I just did't get where the free part came from since the site doesn't mention free days. I know there is usually a fee to get in, except for military.

ALSO COPS ALL OVER I-35

There is a cruise-in that used to be at K-Mart by the Greene has been moved to the parking lot of the new motorcycle shop (The Dragon? - or at least when I seen a sign on it a few months ago - At the old Ford dealership in Beavercreek) off of 35 at the North Fairfeild rd exit. https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=Seajay+Drive,+Beavercreek,+Ohio&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88409b0eaac1ac3f:0xcba65a21276b47d6,Seajay+Dr,+Beavercreek,+OH&gl=us&ei=mjrFT_qFIOSK2wXk6dH0AQ&oi=geocode_result&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA

ALSO COPS ALL OVER I-35

The cruise-in is mostly old Hotride and some young Ricers.

ALSO COPS ALL OVER I-35 (If you didnt read it for the 3rd time)