Race body work group buy

Hoblick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double checked with optimal, they do not make body work for the following..

BMWS100RR

03-04 Honda 600RR

09-10 Yamaha R1

as for the triumph, the have listed to 08... talked to them about it and they said they have people running the body work on the 09-10 so take that as you will. ill try to get more info on that.

Might be interested in this if the company you go with makes a superbike tail. I know armour bodies does not sure about optimal. PM me with info.

Thx.

unfortunately optimal does not even carry body work for the 09+ R1 yet.

but i can get you pricing on the armour bodies. Ill PM you a price

if anyone wants to see the fit and finish of optimal. take a look at the new paint pictures of my wifes CBR and my R6(i am on my second set of optimal). we had zero problems during the mounting process before or after paint. i cannot give any crash info as i have yet to (knock on wood...) John the owner is a very stand up guy. we had 2 issues with an order for myself and theresa and they took care of us very well.

if i had any complaint about them it would be avaibility... they sell A LOT of bodywork.. and they are backordered a lot. sometimes with a 1-3 month wait on bodywork. and for some reason they dont always "know" when the next shipment will come in.

but the communication as far as purchacing, shipping, recieving and general customer service is good

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Im still kicking it around. I think I have a body guy to fix mine a lot cheaper than I thought. I hadn't thought about using the guy who restored our car and does all my parents body work back home. Family friend that does reat work.

I'll probably end up passing at this point due to that. BUT I'll continue to check in here the next few days because I just can't decide if the set is even worth fixing because they aren't that nice anyways lol.

So things worked out with the bike I was working on getting, and I think I have my street bike sold. Count me in for a set, not sure if I'm gonna go with the optimal or the armour bodies though, still waiting on a price for a.b.

I have optimal on my bike now and the quality was decent for the price. Anyone have experience or thoughts on the armour bodies? Are they on par with sharkskinz?