OhioRiders T-Shirts List

CbrGirl

Can I get 2xl shirts slingingchick needs one and I don't want booby marks in mine. If its not too late that is.

You want two X-Large shirts? Not a XX-Large.

Holy crap. So far, we're at 167 t-shirts requested. By far the largest order we've ever done. Wow.

Well you better get back to the sweat shop... I mean ahh hell factory yea yea and get those shirts rollin. ;)

Yes, could you make it a qty of 2 and also put me down for a medium as well or actually need your help on this one cbr girl... Female friend wears a medium in ladies? So is that a small in guys? DONE

Edited by CbrGirl

Yes, could you make it a qty of 2 and also put me down for a medium as well or actually need your help on this one cbr girl... Female friend wears a medium in ladies? So is that a small in guys? DONE

I personal would want a med. But I like my t-shirts a little big. I put you down for a small, if she would rather have a med I'll trade he my med.

How do I buy?

acb.jpg

haha. Once we get the ordered placed we'll let you know how much the shirts (and shipping, if needed) are and we'll take cash, check (sent to the PO Box) or PayPal.

haha. Once we get the ordered placed we'll let you know how much the shirts (and shipping, if needed) are and we'll take cash, check (sent to the PO Box) or PayPal.

Can I meet up to get mine since im the same town as casper? It would save me on shipping and you on packing.

Can I meet up to get mine since im the same town as casper? It would save me on shipping and you on packing.

Oh yeah that's fine. Most in central Ohio I figured we'd meet up!