Home for sale in Pickerington, Ohio

namtugeoj

Wife and I just put the house up for sale. Running out of room. Priced at 119k.

In a court, decent neighborhood. 3 Bed 1 Bath 2 car garage.

Check out the Link

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/477-Buckingham-Ct_Pickerington_OH_43147_M46443-19487?source=web

Hope it goes well for you, if I had a dollar for every bi-level I flipped through 5 years ago when I bought my house I could have paid for my house in cash.

Thanks. Its priced to sell, i hope. Our first home. just looking to break even. Bought it 3 years ago for cheap when the market hit rock bottom thus why the asking is lower than the houses around it by like 20 to 30k. Nothing wrong with the house at all just too small for us and 3 boys. A good starter home.

good luck. I looked at a house on courtright ct just down the road from you. Nice area.

It should sell for around what your asking. The back yard just looks small.

It is. I hate it. But we spend 99% of time out front in the court. most have kids around the same age as ours.

How is the neighborhood? I've heard some scary things about the Reynoldsburg/Pickerington area.

Neighborhood is pretty good. We are further in to Pickerington as in a 5 min drive to city hall. I think closure to 70 it gets dicey but only where the line divides.

GLWS shouldnt have a problem selling. Where are you looking at moving to?

More towards baltimore area but still pickerington schools. I want more land and a bigger house. Got my eye on a few so we will see what happens. Put the house up monday and already got a showing for friday.

So just had the first showing. Got the feedback from my realtor sent by the other realtor. The only thing filled out was a small comment that stated " The drywall needs to be skimmed and or ready to be painted. Not Interested." The only drywall not painted is in the garage......Its a garage. and if they were not interested in the house because of that, then we have a long road ahead of dumb ass potential buyers. I hate lazy people.

So just had the first showing. Got the feedback from my realtor sent by the other realtor. The only thing filled out was a small comment that stated " The drywall needs to be skimmed and or ready to be painted. Not Interested." The only drywall not painted is in the garage......Its a garage. and if they were not interested in the house because of that, then we have a long road ahead of dumb ass potential buyers. I hate lazy people.

I know a few people that are/were selling and some realtors. They say that all these home improvement/flip this house/interior design tv shows are making people have unrealistic expectations of the housing market. Everyone's an expert and everything has to be perfect.