My New Favorite Road....

jnor

Thanks. One to put on the agenda for the summer. I did the 56-356-50-278 loop today. I woulda checked it out if I'd known.

Thanks. One to put on the agenda for the summer. I did the 56-356-50-278 loop today. I woulda checked it out if I'd known.

You went right by two really good recently paved roads...as mentioned here 685, and 691.Both are now completely finished and ready to go.

If you want another great twisty ride head over to 669 that runs between Crooksville and Eaglesport.It goes farther on each end,but that's the fun,newly paved section.

tried charting the route from ne, will take at least a 10 hour ride even with highway slabs to touch them roads :( some day may be will stay over close by and ride them before the road condition goes to the dogs again. Love the newly paved roads

685 is going to close June 11 for 21 days for a bridge replacement about 1 1/2 miles from SR13.You can still do an out and back from SR78 at Buchtel to the bridge and catch all the good stuff.As a matter of fact it might be better since it will only be local traffic using it.

Edited by drc32-0