Readiness

twowheelsnake

That have been doing it for awhile. After Katrina they realized how far int. the sand most peoples heads were shoved.

This^^... it's really expensive trying to rescue ignorant people that expect someone else to provide everything for them. Granted, some need and deserve such, but it would work a lot better if the rest had some dam common sense.

I still like the web belt with essentials and a pack for everything else. A pair of two quart canteens. I can run much faster if I drop the pack. I hear it works well with bears, they pretty much will stop and check out the back pack.

edit: and zombies...

Edited by ReconRat
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you watch the shows and enter some of these households that do that, you will see that they have tons of toilet cleaner, toliet paper, air freshner, soap, toothpaste, laundry detergent etc.... Those are like the top items they stock up on. They're not thinking about batteries though, that is going to be a hard one to save. They're made crappy these days unless you got a govt hook up and can get the real shit

;)

If you watch the shows and enter some of these households that do that, you will see that they have tons of toilet cleaner, toliet paper, air freshner, soap, toothpaste, laundry detergent etc.... Those are like the top items they stock up on. They're not thinking about batteries though, that is going to be a hard one to save. They're made crappy these days unless you got a govt hook up and can get the real shit

;)

I don't keep them around long enough to figure out how long their shelf life last

• Upvote 1

I don't keep them around long enough to figure out how long their shelf life last

And the fact that your vibrator takes D cells makes it pricey! That thing looks like one of those old mag lights the cops used to beat the hell outta people with.

;)

• Upvote 1

Speaking of readiness, I have a friend who is all into this HAARP stuff and truly believes HAARP is responsible for some of these natural disasters. Any thoughts?

I haven't read much into the HAARP conspiracy, I just read a few different sites. I could see that being a possibility though. Its disrupting the ocean floor. This is interesting, not as many events occurred before they set up in 93.

;)

Haha, there is a house around the corner from me that does this and then has a big garage sale once a year. SOOO much shampoo and air freshener it was like a drug mart inside this garage lol. It must work for them though because they drive a brand new Camaro, Mustang and I think an H3 as well.

Edited by JStump
  • Upvote 1