Christian Sport Bike Assoc June 16th Ride

JCMathis

I have had a couple knee surgeries, so I sympathize with you!! Knees, and ankles are something that most take for granted!! Will keep you in our prayers!! I feel your pain!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like the dummy in the crowd. Just looked closer at the meeting location, and realized that it says Columbus. Duh!!! Was paying more attention to the ride details! Besides, I was still waking up. Not that its a good excuse. Just glad that we don't have to ride all the way down to Nelsonville to meet up with the group! LOL

Won't be able to make it but just an FYI- 664 between 33 and oldmans cave is closed. Found this out tonight. There is a detour that I didn't take but thanks to those who sweep the corners every Saturday! The roads look good.

Edited by Habi

I saw that you had replied and figured you were backing out on the ride! :lol:

I'm gonna hate getting up that early on a day off. :D

Hey now...new year :)

You'll be getting up for a good reason and as soon as u get on the bike u wont b tired till u get back home then take a nap. ;)

Thanks to everyone for coming out. As Hutch already stated, it was a good ride. It is always good when every bike returns home without any new scratches. I rerouted the route to avoid the road closure by Old Mans cave and still ended up in it because of a wrong turn. Sorry guys for the traffic delay but it was not as bad as I expected it to be. I feel sorry for anyone riding through Nelsonville today. The traffic through there was similar to Atlanta during rush hour but with only one lane. If anyone took any pics, post them up please.