Christian Sport Bike Assoc June 16th Ride

JCMathis

Wondering who the guy was with the "Blacked Out Bousa"? He had taken a picture of the bikes before the ride, and I would like to get a copy. Sorry that we did not complete the ride! Just felt like we were holding the "crotch rockets" back! One of these days I will have one, as an extra. Looking forward to doing those rides then. Since I was riding the Harley, and it being air cooled, it was getting a bit warm. Didn't wasnt to over do it! It was a great time regardless. Hope to see some, or all of you at the July 8th ride on the calendar, that I had mentioned. Thanks for the great time!! Hope to see you all again soon! God bless, Jim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering who the guy was with the "Blacked Out Bousa"? He had taken a picture of the bikes before the ride, and I would like to get a copy. Sorry that we did not complete the ride! Just felt like we were holding the "crotch rockets" back! One of these days I will have one, as an extra. Looking forward to doing those rides then. Since I was riding the Harley, and it being air cooled, it was getting a bit warm. Didn't wasnt to over do it! It was a great time regardless. Hope to see some, or all of you at the July 8th ride on the calendar, that I had mentioned. Thanks for the great time!! Hope to see you all again soon! God bless, Jim

You wasn't holding anyone up

Slightly off topic... What church is this associated with? I've been contemplating joining a church..

-VanDy

Not any one particular church. Some guys don't even go to church. Christianity is more about the relation with God to me any way. I grew up in the methodist church and enjoyed it but I now attend a none denominational church. U just have to find the one that fits u and ask God to direct u where u shld b. :-)

20120616_130144.jpg

20120616_085422.jpg

20120616_085355.jpg

Not any one particular church. Some guys don't even go to church. Christianity is more about the relation with God to me any way. I grew up in the methodist church and enjoyed it but I now attend a none denominational church. U just have to find the one that fits u and ask God to direct u where u shld b. :-)

I could not have said it better myself. We are not affiliated with any particular church building aside from meeting at the Calvary Chapel of Columbus for our rides.

If you are in the Lewis Center area I would be happy to see you at the church I attend but as Ebon said, find one that you are comfortable with and one that will challenge you and then get involved.

Jim,

You were not holding us back, we welcome all types of bikes on our rides as well as all skill levels. We will always wait at every turn to make sure all are accounted for. If someone does not show up we go back and find them. Please do not let your bike be the reason for not joining us on our rides.

So when is the southeast Ohio ride?

I thought about doing it next month but it may be August since next month I will have just got back from a ride to Colorado the weekend before. Not sure my bum will be ready for an epic SE Ohio ride.:eek:

TSorry guys for the traffic delay but it was not as bad as I expected it to be. I feel sorry for anyone riding through Nelsonville today. The traffic through there was similar to Atlanta during rush hour but with only one lane. If anyone took any pics, post them up please.

My husband and I stayed at the OU Inn Friday night and tried to get up to 691 Saturday morning and got caught in that. We finally gave up and found a spot to turn around and went back to 56 and skipped 691 altogether. That traffic was horrible! Sorry we didn't see you guys, I had figured our path might cross at some point but we did get to meet (briefly) one of the road sweepers. Take care!

Mary