OR T-Shirt Order Update

namtugeoj

Sorry I don't have an update on the OR T-Shirt order. I created this thread to ask if anyone does. I'm not worried about them just looking to see how much green I need to get ready to pony up and whats the status of completion. My wife is even asking when are they coming in, and she never asks about that kind of stuff. Just wondering.

I'm thinkin the order for the 'T's has already been submitted. Might be too late to order now.

I know that, hell i ordered 3 of them. Just looking for a status on them.

I will actually be printing the shirts, and think they should be done in a few weeks. We have some large orders that we have to put out first, but then we will get down to business on the OR shirts.

I don't mind if some extras are added to the order, but that's up to Casper. I just need the orders to go to him so that he can give me a final count.

I know that, hell i ordered 3 of them. Just looking for a status on them.

Aehh, you'll get em when you get em.....how's that for an update? Lol I'm waitin too for the 2 I ordered.

I will actually be printing the shirts, and think they should be done in a few weeks. We have some large orders that we have to put out first, but then we will get down to business on the OR shirts.

I don't mind if some extras are added to the order, but that's up to Casper. I just need the orders to go to him so that he can give me a final count.

annnndddd thats what I was looking for. Thank you for the update Goldie

+1 rep for you and the work you will be doing. Do you by any chance know the price per shirt.

annnndddd thats what I was looking for. Thank you for the update Goldie

+1 rep for you and the work you will be doing. Do you by any chance know the price per shirt.

Relax young Jedi. As was posted in the actual tshirt thread, info will be posted as we know more. I'm waiting to hear what the final price is going to be. Most likely they'll be around $10. Larger sizes might be a bit more. Shipping will be additional if needed/wanted. All proceeds will go back to the site.

Relax young Jedi. As was posted in the actual tshirt thread, info will be posted as we know more. I'm waiting to hear what the final price is going to be. Most likely they'll be around $10. Larger sizes might be a bit more. Shipping will be additional if needed/wanted. All proceeds will go back to the site.

I hate waiting......but it is what it is.

You do know there is already a t-shirt thread then?

There is!? Great beard of Zeus! Yeah I know. There is like 3, One i created to get the ball rolling, one CBRGirl created to get the ball rolling faster (kudos to her for that) and then the t-shirt order one (which is closed).

There is!? Great beard of Zeus! Yeah I know. There is like 3, One i created to get the ball rolling, one CBRGirl created to get the ball rolling faster (kudos to her for that) and then the t-shirt order one (which is closed).

You didn't get the ball rolling... :lol:

Just chill bud. This ain't our first rodeo. It hasn't even been four full business days since we placed the order. An OR member is making them for us when he can for a fantastic price. We ordered over 160 shirts I believe. Give it some time.