Its official..

hollywood3586

Pretty sure I'm getting old.. :( I put my SV on Craigslist. Its a sad day for me but there is so much going on with my family right now that I never really got to ride this season. But It's not a total loss, I am going to use the money I get out of it and buy a camper. Hey it doesn't go 0-60 in 3 and a half seconds but it will make some great memories with my five year old. If anyone is interested here is my super short ad. :)

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/3065478898.html.

I bought a boat after i sold my Triumph so I could have more quality family time with my daughter. It ended up being more a hassle than I enjoyed. Six weeks later I had my first sportbike. It's in the blood, and it comes back with a vengeance.

Don't do it... sell everything else... I did that before.. sold my bike, 4wheeler, and dirt bike and I regret it everyday... but it is a nice bike.. I have always wanted one but I still would like to have a cruiser.. Im too fat for a sport bike lol

Don't do it... sell everything else... I did that before.. sold my bike, 4wheeler, and dirt bike and I regret it everyday... but it is a nice bike.. I have always wanted one but I still would like to have a cruiser.. Im too fat for a sport bike lol

+1 keep it!! I made the stupid decision to sell my VFR, partly due to the time thing. Even though I physically can't ride right now, still a mistake on my part. Should have just left it on the stands & battery tender.

commuting on a bike is boring compared to going out riding....

but... commuting in a car is boring compared to commuting on a bike

+1

Commuting is my primary miles. I just use the bike for any transportation where I don't have to transport the kid. Sure beats driving in a car everyday.

Keep the bike. The SV is a great bike and it's not likely you will end up ahead selling now and buying again next year.

Craig

+1

Commuting is my primary miles. I just use the bike for any transportation where I don't have to transport the kid. Sure beats driving in a car everyday.

Keep the bike. The SV is a great bike and it's not likely you will end up ahead selling now and buying again next year.

Craig

People are offering me the most bogus shit.. I would NEVER take $2000 for it, its worth more to my heart than anything. If i cant sell it i know its meant to be. :) or that's the excuse I'm going to give Matt.

I'll give you a jar of nickels, a push mower, two bags of cat food, some car audio and the shifter knob off of a 64 mustang.

Yeah, cl is the worst. Everyone asks $1000 more than their old junk is worth and wants to trade you an old coffee table and a hand job for yours, even if you put 'cash only no trades unless its a briefcase fullof cash'.

GLWS nice SV. I understand what you mean about the family keeping you busy. For those that say "just ride it when you go places" ...well, it is tough to fit a car seat to the back of a sportbike, it's a bit different when you have little ones.

I'll give you a jar of nickels, a push mower, two bags of cat food, some car audio and the shifter knob off of a 64 mustang.

Yeah, cl is the worst. Everyone asks $1000 more than their old junk is worth and wants to trade you an old coffee table and a hand job for yours, even if you put 'cash only no trades unless its a briefcase fullof cash'.

That shit sounds better than what they are offering. One guy offered like $1500 and I wanted to say "yes, you can have it, I'll meet you in Florida asshole" others call and ask how fast it goes.. Lol :nono: