New guy in reynoldsburg

StormTROOPER

Hey guys my name is Jesse. I recently just got into street bikes back in march. My buddy Jason and brennon were part of my persuasion. I drive a 500whp Evo 8 an 04 dodge ram cummins. And most of all a built 05 cbr600rr. I found this forum from my buddy brad I'm not quite sure what his screen name is but he said you all were a great bunch of guys so I figured I would hop on this forum.

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

The storm trooper ;)

IMG_1635-1.jpg

My other pride and joy

Look forward to meeting you all I always enjoy talking to people with the same interest I have.

Also look for my build thread one of my friends recently got killed in a bike accident and we are turning his bike into a stunt bike. Have a good one guys

Haha hey now I'm 20 and work hard for what I have. But honestly bud I drive my cummins more than anything it's a Laramie has leather and power everything and it's stupid reliable super comfortable can tow anything and it's just all around amazing. I highly recommend you get one!!!

Haha well if you wanna get married it better be soon I leave for basic October 30th lol i don't think my girlfriend would be too happy if she found out I got married and it wasn't with her lmao. 600zz4eb what part of Reynoldsburg do you live by?

The cbr is bored to 610 upgraded rods and pistons, springs retainers, valves and a mild cam. Not too crazy but it does the job i am about ready for a liter bike though lol the previous owner was my friend and my other friend who works at Slowmotion built it so I can't tell you what brand parts or anything.....