4th Annual Laborday Buckeye Bash!

Pokey

Wonder how much stuff I can pack on the triple? there a place to dump off our stuff for the ride? Does anyone camp on Sat to Sunday?

Oh yes....my buddy Glen has quite the set-up at his place where this is hosted. He has over 3 acres of camping area, and a HUGE barn that has a fully finished 2nd floor. There is tons of space for your gear if need be, a kitchen and a full bath are upstairs on the 2nd floor, plus a very nice deck that walks out as well. There are some folks that even stay through Monday, some travel pretty far to come for the fun. :D

hey this sounds like fun! maybe i can get my dad out here to ride on saturday as well! will this be a dual sport ride so like trails and dirt/mud? or will this be kind of a mixture of things?

I will be leading a ride on my WR for those that are interested, will include gravel, hard pack, forest roads "some road obviously" and a trip to Santoy and Moonville. There will be at least 2 groups going out on road rides in the best riding in the state.

• 1 month later...

OK........here is the deal, Issac is looking to dump some serious rain here on Saturday evening and into Sunday. To those of you that are traveling from afar, I seriously doubt you will want to be camping and or traveling unless you just love to be soaked and miserable. Friday looks to be good as of now, but Saturday is going to be very very bad from what the forecasts are predicting. Us local guys are still going to be here, and there is plenty of room in the barn for those who were camping "we can make it work". So use your best judgement as to whether you want to come or not, me and the other hosts will be here. I am doing an offroad thing, so the brave and I will probably still be going out Saturday. Maybe just maybe we will get lucky and it won't be so bad.

If you are still coming or cancelling, please let me know if you are able.

DAMN YOU ISSAC.....DAMN YOU!!!!!:yousuck: