4th Annual Laborday Buckeye Bash!

Pokey

August 31 through Laborday!

11030 Lake Road

Millersport, Ohio 43046

This is my 4th Laborday Rally that I host, it is at my buddy's place which is nestled in the best riding in the state. Turnout each year has been great, typically 25/35 "motorcyclists" that want to tear up the roads and have a great time after the rides are over.

This is going to be run almost the same as previous years.....arrive Friday afternoon/evening, rides will take place on Saturday, cookout Saturday night, more riding "possibly" on Sunday, and folks are welcome to stay until Monday.

Food: Something easy Friday night, probably burgers and dogs.

Breakfast will be provided Saturday and Sunday.

Lunch on Saturday will depend on who you are riding with......basically you are on your own.....or with a group.

Pulled pork "the real thing" and all the fixins Saturday evening.

Basic beverages will be provided...water, pop, coffee, "some beer"....alcohol is up to you.

There is plenty of camping area and on site bathroom/shower, there are also a few local hotels "book early due to local Sweet corn Festival"!!!

Every year attendees are gracious chipping in money for the food and the beverages served during the event...so instead of charging a fee...we'd like to keep it like is, DONATE to the host if you are eating/drinking!

Never did a t-shirt last year but debating one this year. Will work on that and have some samples at the rally if there is interest.

We have a great time and turnout every year....so let's keep it going.

By the way........pirates and squids need not even show up.;)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
Based on what I've read here on OR this probably includes me, so the rest of you have a great time!

-free bump for ya!-

We just like to see riders wearing gear and not doing stupid shit. It don't matter what you ride as long as your knees are in the breeze and your a responsible rider.

Matt......you BITCH!!!!!!!:beating: Yeah that was the first year I think, got hammered that night, sure was fun up to that point though.:D Yeah the Canada boys really got to know eachother, and proves that the WEE 650 can haul some ass if need be.

I have been wanting to put on a weekend rally in the SE Ohio area. Now there is no need since you already have one going. I am going to put this on my calendar and try to make it.

I have been wanting to put on a weekend rally in the SE Ohio area. Now there is no need since you already have one going. I am going to put this on my calendar and try to make it.

Sure hope you make it, and you have the right bike for the ride.;)

Is there a hidden message in there? What do you mean by "the right bike"?

None other than it is a fun bike, and is for sure a blast in the twisty bits. Why......what did you think I was inferring?:confused: